Chapter 8: date night

Third person's Pov:

After leaving the room where the other members were, Minho went straight to the room where Jisung is, he hesitated to open the door for a few seconds before opening the door...Minhos eyes widen seeing the beautiful scene in front of him.

Jisung stood near the window with closed eyes the sunlight flashed his ethereal face making him look like an angel from heaven. Minhos mouth hung open he could not believe such a beauty existed in the world, he came back to his senses when Jisung called him.

"Minho hyung...?" Jisung softly called out to the other who was gawking at him.

"oh..are you feeling alright now angel?" Minho asked the younger softly.

"I'm fine now hyungie and...I'm sorry for blaming you earlier I was not in the right mind..." Jisung said sadly while looking down fiddling with his fingers. Minho sighed and walked towards the younger and put his finger under Jisungs chin and lifted his face up so that Jisung is facing him.

"angel don't say sorry it was my fault for letting that happen I..I didn't protect you..." Minho said with a sad smile. Jisung brought his right hand  towards Minhos face and placed his hand on top of the olders cheek.

"Hyung don't ever blame yourself I don't like it when your sad I like it more when your smiling" Jisung said pouting cutely. Minho placed his own hand on top of Jisungs smaller one as he relaxed a bit and smiled softly both stayed in the same position enjoying eachothers company.

"baby you must be hungry you haven't eaten anything since the morning, what do you want to eat?" Minho asked the younger.

"Cheesecake!!" Jisung excitedly said as Minho chuckled at the youngers childish behavior.

"my cute angel, you have to eat something else before eating cheesecake" Minho said softly to which Jisung pouted but agreed anyway.

"fine..." Jisung said while pouting. Minho smiled and patted the youngers head.

"wait here till I get your food alright angel" Minho said before leaving to bring food for the younger.

Minho went out of the room and asked one of the servants to prepare some healthy meal for Jisung. Minho went away to where the others were as soon as Minho entered the room all eyes were on him.

"Minho?" Chan asked. Minho went towards the couch and sat down.

"I need you guys help I want to surprise Jisung with something" Minho asked while the others were dumbfounded.

"hm surprise? I guess you could go for like a date night" Changbin said as Minho thought about it.

"ooo~ you could maybe design the garden with lights and other decoration and surprise Jisung!" Hyunjin said while smiling.

"hm...ok thats a good idea i'll do that" Minho said. The others looked at eachother and smirked.

"oh looks like our cold devil is finally making a move on his adorable angel" Hyunjin said wiggling his eyebrows.

"yes, I'm now stop talking and help me with the preparations" Minho said.

"yes, boss!!" they all said in unison as everyone started laughing except Minho who smiled softly which was noticed by Chan

With Jisung:

Jisung sat on the bed spacing out until there was a knock on the door.

"Excuse me mr. han your food is ready" a lady in her 30s came inside with a tray.

"oh thanks, you can put it on the table and please call Jisungie your elder then me" the lady smiled at the angel like boys kindness.