The Duel.

"You filthy traitor!" Yelled the trooper as be slammed his electro staff onto the ground in front of him, the Jedi leaped back avoiding the the heavy attack. The trooper then recoiled backwards and jabbed his staff towards the Jedi who swiftly blocked the attack with his lightsaber.

"Your going to have to try harder then that!" The trooper yelled loudly as he charged towards the Jedi for a strike, the Jedi prepared to block another attack, CLANK! The noise of the two clashing with each other was heard, they were both pushed back. The Jedi then quickly pushed forward and clashed with the purge trooper staff, he swung his light saber and the trooper kept blocking it, then they both kept clashing by directing blows and strikes at each other.

The trooper spun his staff around himself and walked towards the Jedi, this technique was a good defence or so he thought, as he spun his staff around him, the Jedi used his force powers to push him away, knocking him off balance.

The trooper fell to the ground a few feet away from the Jedi. Upon being knocked to the ground, the trooper got up only to be slashed at the chest plate by the Jedi strike, the trooper staggered from the attack and stumbled away from the Jedi, before facing him.

"You will perish like all other Jedi." The trooper stated before charging and jumping into the air and striking at the Jedi, landing a hit. The Jedi grunted in pain, swinging his light saber to push the trooper back. The trooper kept attacking him with a series of rapid strikes with his staff, spinning effortlessly and repeatedly hitting the Jedi, who kept blocking and attempting to block it. The Jedi pushed the trooper away with a counter attack blow, knocking the trooper away who recovered.

While the trooper prepared to for a heavy swing at the Jedi with his staff, the Jedi quickly dashed forwards and sliced the trooper through his chest, the trooper fell dead on the ground.

The Jedi had survived a encounter with a purge trooper, a Jedi hunter but he had to get off this planet before the Empire would send more to hunt him down soon.