Chapter 35

READER ASKED FOR RUHANIKA'S FAMILY TREE

SHAURYA & VEDANSHI SHEKHAWAT - PARENTS OF RUHAANSH, RUHANIKA & RUHAAN.

RUHAANSH IS MARRIED TO SAUMYA AND HAS A CHILD SAARANSH. HE'S THE TWIN OF RUHANIKA.

RUHANIKA IS RUDRAANSH'S FIANCE AND TWIN TO RUHAANSH.

RUHAAN IS THE YOUNGER BROTHER OF THE TWINS.

_____________________________________________________________

"I'll get back to you shithead. You are so going to pay for this" She threatened Adhiraj before starting to give Rudraansh a lap dance.

After the most awkward lap dance, Rudraansh spun the bottle smiling cheekily at Ruhanika.

It landed on Avantika and Adhiraj. She was relxed knowing that Adhiraj won't give her weird dares and neither ask her funny questions.

"Saale sahab" Mahir looked at Adhiraj with a cute face.

"That's cheating Mahir. You can't give him ideas" She threw a pillow on him, stopping him from influencing Adhiraj's thoughts.

"Fine fine. Tell me" Adhiraj stopped Mahir from teasing Avantika and asked Mahir what he wants to give Avantika.

"Why did she ask whether I loved her or not?" Mahir asked Adhiraj to question Avantika. Avantika glared at Mahir.

"Copy paste" Adhiraj said and placed his hands behind him on the ground and leaned into a comfortable position.

"Avi?" Mahir called her when Avantika didn't reply.

"You are the best father our kids could have. Seriously, Adu and Mahi are really lucky to have you as their father but I miss my husband. You are 99% of the times in the father mode and in the 1% husband mode where you are either working or telling me that you are tired and want to sleep. I miss my Mahir. I miss our silly fights, cuddles, cooking time, I miss us as husband and wife" A tear slid down Avantika's cheek unknowingly. She didn't know why she suddenly was telling him everything. She blamed it on the alcohol in her system.

"Come here" Mahir called her.

"Ayee, no one gets to order my sister" Yuvaan glared at Mahir.

"She's my wife"

"So? Still not a good point. You made a mistake, you go to her" Yuvaan argued back. All the girls fawned over Yuvaan's thinking and sent him flying kisses, warding off evil eyes from him. Shaking his head, Mahir sat beside Avantika and pulled her in a tight hug.

"I didn't know that I was moving away from you and you felt lonely. I will try and balance the husband and father mode equally, so my wife doesn't miss me. I didn't behave all fatherly deliberately, it just came out like a natural reflex action. Am sorry Avuu" He kissed her lips deeply, not bothering whether he was giving a show to the audience or not. The only one who mattered to him was his wife, Avantika.

"You better behave like my husband infront of me. You do look sexy and hot in the fatherly mode but my husband's grumpy face looks much better" She pointed her pinky finger at him, asking him to promise her. He joined his pinky finger to hers and kissed her forehead.

"Awwww" Everyone looked at them smiling.

"Let's continue the game" Mahir sat beside Avantika. The bottle landed on Kaira and Radhika.

"One thing you did that still makes you cringe" She asked excitedly.

"Talking with cute boy in temple. So one time Ruhu and I had gone to the temple. There was this super cute boy serving dal. Backstory, Ruhu and I hated daal with passion back then. Just to get a closer look at him, we both took daal. He asked whether I want more and me being super cringe and ugggh clingy type of a girl, I replied "No thank you" In a very girly manner. It traumatizes me till date" Kaira said making faces at how horrible the incident was. Ruhanika laughed along with the rest knowing how they had to give their mums the bowl of daal despite being 21-year-olds and people stared at them judgingly.