Chapter 34

"Welcome to home" Adhiraj placed a soft kiss on her forehead and left for his room.

Kaira noticed that there was still time for her to prepare halwa for Adhiraj and Saransh so she decided to chill with Avantika and Yuvaan while calling Ruhanika and Rudraansh, informing them about the party night at her place. She informed Ruhanika to also get Ruhaan and Ruhaansh both as it was long time since she stayed with them.

"Wah beta, now that you're married, you forget uncle aunty huh?" Shaurya chided from behind. Kaira had video called Ruhanika.

"Haye uncle, when? Am first your daughter then Rana ji's wife" Kaira explained to him in an overdramatic voice.

"Yeah yeah. This is why I hated having girls. Once they find their lovers, there's no value for me. One side this kid's Rudra and the other side your Rana ji. Mere se toh koi pyaar hi nai karta (No one loves me)" Ruhanika and Kaira rolled their eyes at the third grade acting Shaurya did.

"Am there for you papa. You forgot me?" Saumya said laughing, making a sad face at him.

"Never my dear. You're the only support for this old man. You are the only good child I have. My sons were born useless and now that my daughters have found their men, they too have left me. Only you... only you remember me" Shaurya, hugged Saumya as both of them entered the video frame.

"And who am I? Potato?" Vedanshi asked leaning onto the door frame. Shaurya immediately left Saumya and pulled Vedanshi closer with his one hand.

"The only 2 girls I love from now onwards" He kissed Vedanshi's cheek, making everyone laugh at his antics.

"Overacting ki dukaan" Ruhanika blocked him from Kaira's gaze.

"Where is my favourite man?" Kaira asked stifling a laugh.

"Am here darling" Ruhaan entered the frame, pushing Ruhanika away.

"Eww man. Not you. Am talking about Saraansh" Kaira made a face, breaking the poor boy's heart. Ruhanika moved him away making teasing faces at him.

"He's gone out to play with his friends." Saumya answered Kaira making her pout sadly.

"Don't be sad, you'll see him at night" Saumya cheered her up. They talked for a while before Kaira cut the call and started talking with Avantika.

"When is your family coming?" Kaira asked turning towards Avantika.

"In about 30 minutes. Waise I was thinking, let's just order food from outside. I don't want either of us in the kitchen stressing about food while the rest are out enjoying" Avantika placed her hand on top of Kaira's.

"Rana ji said the same thing earlier. Is it some sort of cousin tingle?" Kaira asked laughing.

"Ahh I see. Love is blooming is some corner huh? And no its not cousin tingle" Avantika teased her.

TIME SKIP

Kaira's all friends and Avantika's family all were present in the living room.

"Am Mahir, Avantika's husband and these are my two cuties, Adesh and Mahira" Mahir shook hands with Kaira while his both kids ran to their mother.

"Mumma" They hugged Avantika who squatted to their level and kissed their foreheads.

"Buaaaa" Saraansh came running inside the palace screaming for Kaira. As soon as she heard him, she ran towards the gate to hug him. Saraansh left Ruhaansh's hand and hugged Kaira tightly.