Rain and fire 🔥

If anyone didn't like it I am sorry this is my first time . I have never written  anything before kindly bear with my English also. Do comment guys if you liked or disliked the story . Sorry again

-------------------------------------------------------------

So let's start ....

Anuj and anupama had went for an business meeting to the outskirts of ahemdabad and they got late it was 10 at night and suddenly it started to rain anu being anu started enjoying rain and our kapadia ji doing his favourite work gazing at his lady love. anu opened the window of the car and suddenly water started coming inside . Anuj was driving the car and anu was seating beside him on the front seat .
They didn't even had their dinner as they wanted to reach home as early as possible as choti would be missing her mummy papa.

Back to kapadia ji's view as the rain was entering inside the car making her shiffon saree transparent . He kept on looking at her stopping the car at the middle of the road . Suddenly anu turned to see why he had stopped the car she saw his intense gaze on her . She said Anuj kya hua gaadi kyu rok di to which Anuj Without saying anything cupped her face and started kissing her lips anu tried to stop him but he didn't . the water droplets on face making her more beautiful . he was kissing her so passionately that anu also started melting in his love now anu also started kissing him with the same passion . After sometime they both parted with pressure on their lungs .

Her red saree was making him forget everything. Before anu could say anything or come out of the moment. He again started kissing her this time he was slow she was also enjoying the kiss . Anuj suddenly looked down her heavy chest going up down because of the kiss . As he saw her chest he nuzzles his head in her blossom and started kissing on her chest which was coming out of the blouse . Anu said out in a small moan anuuuuuj ghar Chalke pleeejj he not paying attention to her words attacked her color bone and gave a harsh bite there . Anu moaned slightly and tried to stop . But today kapadia ji  is in no mood to stop and turned deaf seeing her . Anoooooooojjjjjjj anu now irritated as he was sucking her collarbone and giving kisses continously . Anooooooooojjj kya kar rahe hai aap hum beech sadak pe hai . Anu pleez I won't take time just 5 minutes jaan . Anu said Anuj pleej kar Chalke pleeejj ahhhhhnnoooooooojjjj ( as he licked her cleavage ) pleeeeeejjj
Anuj pleeej chhoti bhi humara intezaar kar rahi hogi .

Now anu was also loosing her patience as it was getting difficult for her too . Suddenly her phone rang she picked it up immediately to stop anuj and saw it was chhoti anu picked it up and chhoti said mummy papa aap kaha ho mujhe aapki bohot yaad aa rahi hai please jaldi aa jao before anu could say anything Anuj said we are coming princess just 20 mins more . Ok papa jaldi aa jao and she cut the call . anu staring at Anuj said hum 10 min me pahuch jayenge aapne 20 min kyu bolaa . Anuj pulling her choti whisper in her ear seductively 10 min mere hai naa jaan to which anu replied bilkul bhi nahi meri bacchii akeli hai waha bilkul nahi kapadiya ji . Mein bhi to akela hu jaan aur GK hai chhoti ke saath. Anuj bilkul nahi , soch lo phir tumhare saath kya hogaa anu Agar tumne mujhe roka to . Anu giving jaiye jaiye wala attitude . She doesn't know what blunder she had created for the night .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please guys sorry for any mistake please tell me how was the story if there is any mistakes,  good or bad please comment I will try to improve as it was my first try sorry...