Chapter One:

this is a Rising of the Shield Hero fanfic, this is my first time. I would like some constructive critism about this because it's, like i said my first fanfic. I was unhappy with the fact that Raphtalia and Naofumi seemed to grow apart in the 2nd season so i deicided to take them to earth. it will not be smooth sailing though. this will be a short chapter. I would like you to read the following chapters as they get more detailed, also the next chapter is more of an extention of this one than a diffrent chapter, it is advised to read both. Anyways ,Cya!

this starts after the events of season two.

Naofumi Iwatani had two problems. After kryo was enevitably killed in battle the waves had stopped. That was a Huge issue, because if there were no waves then there would be no way back home.The second problem was that Naofumi was glowing. he had noticed it roughly two days ago and it wouldn't stop; infact it kept on getting brighter. He was a little worried.

Then it hit him like a bullet, he was going to be transported. Naofumi realized it as he was mixing a batch of newer, and better medicine. He slammed the morter bowl into the wall of the inn he was staying at. He broke the wall.

It ended up waking Raphtalia and Filo up and he spent the rest of the night assuring them that he was okay.

"Whatever you say." Raphtalia said.

...

The Next Night

...

They wouldnt be going anywhere for a while now, Filo was taken by the Filolial Queen. Naofumi had gotten in a fight with her about it and was undertandably pissed, they would have to be holed up near an inn for a couple of days. He was finally convinced when the Queen said that if she took Filo to be trained she could carry more supplies on the wagon, begrudingly he accepted.

Naofumi was slightly surprised that Raphtalia hadn't noticed his glowing (Rashia had left to train with the grandma, and Filo was also training to become the Queen of the Filoliols)The very next night, the light emenating from him got so bright that Raphtalia noticed.

"Have you noticed that you're glowing master?" she sleepily percived that he was glowing and instantly perked up. she instantly got worried, this was new. Naofumi glanced at her, she was already climbed out of her creaky bed. Her tail swished in surprise.

"Yes i have, go to sleep, it's none of you're buisness" it was a rather nonchalant comment, but it made Raphtalia very angry. she felt herself become offended, who could blame her? it was totally her buisness, whether Naofumi liked it or not.

"It is totally my buisness, i am your sword remember? i need to know these things" her voice was cold, like the wind wipping outside the inn. Naofumi sighed like she was ten years old, and she really was!

"Look, sorry for being like that, but do you really want to know the truth?" He looked up from his morter and pestel, Raphtalia looked pissed. "Okay, i get it" He slowly said, as if he were priming a bomb "I'm probably going back to earth."