Day 1. (F reader)

Weed, lean, along with a lil bit of "touching😈"
P.S this is a chapter will be mostly about them, not you.
Parenthesis's = character is thinking,
Quotation marks = character is talking
Italic text = narrator
Bold text with quotations = character yelling/ screaming
Bold text with italic = noise
AND THIS TAKES PLACE IN MAY 30th, 2023! IK ITS IN THE FUTURE BUT WE GON HAVE TO FUCK WIT IT AND WE IN USA TO 🇺🇸 🦅 🗣🗣🔥🔥
«•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Angry had woken up, his head was hurting from drinking last night with his older brother Smiley.
A:"Ughh...what time is it?..."
said angry curiously, it was 4 in the morning. Smiley had a bed next to angrys, and smiley was dead asleep, snoring like a busted motorbike. Angry looked at the time on his phone, and was surprised.
A: (I never wake up this early, I'm full of energy to. Why tho? I slept at 1AM)
Angry got up and went to the kitchen, he was searching through cabinets.
A: (where the hell is the codeine?!)
Angry finally found the codeine. He put the bottle of  the liquid on the table, he opens the fridge and grabbed the half empty liter bottle of sprite and put it next to the codeine bottle. He had grabbed those red plastic cups out of  another cabinet and then grabbed ice and put it into the cup. He had opened the sprite bottle and poured enough in the cup, then he had also opened the codeine bottle and poured about a shot into the cup with sprite.
A: "Hehe, im gonna get real fucked yup."
Angry said as he chugged half of the cup down.
A: "Ohhh godd~..." 
He said as he was feeling his hair and slightly giggling, he was blushing and felt  drowsy and dizzy.
He made weird noises, as in struggling and making and groaning, he started seeing small black dots in his vision. He couldn't see straight so his movement was really weird, he stood up and went to the bathroom. He locked the door and turned on the bathroom light, the Kawata twins bathroom is pretty clean and big, everything inside is white. He sat down on the toilet with his pants and boxers down, and started jacking off while being soft. He started teasing his pink tip and slowly started getting hard, his dick started twitching slightly from the stimulation.
A: "A-ahh~" Angry moaned quietly while beating his steak. He was about to climax..

                                  Sticky noises.
                               Heavy breathing...

He had climaxed all over his hand, there's was a lot so it also hit the floor causing  a quiet splattering noise.
A: "Oh shit.." Said Angry quietly trying not to making any noise so his brother won't wake up, little did he know..

                          Aggressive knocking.

A: "Huh?!" Angry said startled, his older brother Smiley was knocking. Smiley had heard faint noises from the bathroom so he came to the bathroom noticing that the lights are on, he figured his younger brother would be inside taking a shit.
S: "Are you taking a shit?!"  Exclaimed Smiley.
Angry quickly pulled his pants and boxers back up, his brother had ruined the mood but angry couldn't risk being caught. Even tho they were really close brothers, Angry was a very shy person when it came to stuff like this.
A: "UH- NO? I MEAN YES!"
S: "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN NO YES?! "
A: "NOTHING!"
S: "ARE YOU JACKING YO SHIT?"
A: "YES!.."
S: "oh, well I gotta take a shit, so hurry yo Smurf ahh up!"
A: "Uh-uh! I actually just finished so let me just wash my hands!" Angry then proceeded to wash his hands quickly but throughly, he dried his hands on his shirt and quickly got out the bathroom, without even looking at his brother. He lead himself to the kitchen while still having the lean effect on him. He was still walking weirdly and in a zig zag, he almost fell down 7 times.
S: "BAHAHHAHHAHAHA! BOI YOU IS WALKING LIKE A COD ZOMBIE GTFO HERE WITH DAT SHIT" Smiley yelled holding in his his stomach while laughing his ass off.

Skipping forward to 6pm.