PARTY

Party's are the best, it's been solved by Quackity.

He's gotten to kiss his crush and lap dance on him. He found it weird at first but feeling of his crush getting hard was funny.

"Alright everyone!" Someone said, realizing it was Dream. "Seven minute in heaven." Everyone cheered.

"Whats that?" Quackity asked his friend Karl. Karl smiled. "You and someone else go in that closet and stay in there for seven minutes."

Quackity nodded, he wanted to go in there with his crush. Wilbur Soot.

"Alright guys!" George said, clasping his hands together. "Who's ready to start?" Everyone started clapping and laughing.

Though Quackity was looking at Wilbur not paying attention. "Quackity, you?" Wilbur asked looking at him.

He turned red. "Yeah, sorry!" He said turning to look at Karl who was laughing at him. "Rude..." he said hitting Karl lightly.

George wrote everyone's name on the paper, and he went by first names....not nicknames.

And as everyone in the room....they don't usually use first names which George saw as a bunch of fun. The first to pull was Sapnap.

"Uhm..." he looked at Dream. "Clay?" He said nervous. Dream laughed nervously. "Oh fuck..." he said getting up, along with Sapnap. Everyone was mumbling and laughing.

Then they went in and it was quiet, soon everyone started talking about random things as the two stood in there.

When they came out they looked the same from when they went in. Everyone went quiet. "Next..." the next was Dream. He pulled Karl. He groaned.

"Why am I getting the boyfriends..." everyone laughed as Dream and Karl went in. Talking about random things.

Quackity sat there not talking the entire time. Everyone looked at Quackity mumbling then talking about their own things.

Once Karl got out he rushed to Quackity. It was his turn. Karl pulled sally. He mentally gagged. Looking at sally curled onto Wilbur. He looked at Quackity and put a finger to his mouth and gagged again.

Quackity laughed a bit. As he watched his best friend go in with sally. The time seemed to be going slower. Once Karl got out he slowly walked to quackity.

Laughing about something as sally pulled a name. "Alexis?" Quackity mentally launched and looked at Karl pleadingly.

Quackity stood up. "That's...me..." everyone looked at Quackity as he walked into the closet.

"Don't try any funny shit." Sally said as she closed the closet door for her and quackity. "And what kind of name is Alexis for a boy..." she laughed. Quackity frowned.

"It's a unisex name..." sally rolled her eyes. She didn't want to talk to Quackity . "Well I don't care, so don't try anything..." soon the time came to an end.

Quackity walked out after sally, she closed the door making it hit Quackity. He groaned as he made his way back to Karl.

"You time to pick someone..." Karl whispered he looked into the bowel. 'I have a 33.3333% of getting Wilbur....please let this work...' he thought to himself as he went to grab one. He had his hand on one.

'Please' he said. He grabbed it...then put it down grabbing the one under it. He looked at it as he read it. "Uhh..." he looked at Karl. "Wilbur..." and he showed the group. Wilbur sighed getting up.

He got up, walking to the closet. Quackity looked at Karl as he walked. Backwards seeing Karl give him a mental thumbs up.

He then tripped on Wilbur's foot. "Shit sorry." He said pushing himself off of Wilbur.

"It's fine..." he said letting Quackity in first. "Just to let you know I'm kind of...legs sooo." Quackity got out letting Wilbur in first. Everyone went back to talking.

Karl was looking though. Seeing Quackity hesitate. Wilbur had his hand on the door. Using his other to pull Quackity onto him and closing the closet door.

Karl laughed. In the closet though...Quackity was basically on Wilbur's dick. His hands in between Wilbur's arms in a very uncomfortable position.

Wilbur leaned closer to Quackity's ear. "Now...why don't you do something..." Quackity went red. "What?" He whispered. He then shivered as he felt Wilbur lick his ear.

"Just bounce darling..." Quackity couldn't see...because of the dark and also because of what was just asked of him.

"What?" He asked again. Feeling Wilbur's hands snake to his waist. Pulling him down then back up. "Bounce..."

Quackity then started to go along with his movements, soon feeling Wilbur rest his hands on Quackity's waist. To where groans and slight moans were heard.

Wilbur then moved his hands to Quackity's ass. Sliding his hands in his pants. "Mmm" Quackity let out.

Wilbur then sped him up. Quackity couldn't believe this was happening. Seven minutes were then up. Wilbur took his hands out.

Quackity stopped bouncing. Trying to move. Hitting Wilbur's dick. "Fuck.." he said. Dream then came over and opened the door. Quackity fell out. (😏) his ass being faced towards Wilbur. As he fell face first.

"Ow..." he groaned. He was hard and so was Wilbur. But Wilbur could hide it better. He got up and walked over to sally.

Quackity just laid there. Karl got up and got him. "Omg" he told himself as he went back to his seat covering his obvious boner.

Everyone smiled. Sally just rolled her eyes. They continued the night all that was on Quackity's mind was how he was able to do so much to Wilbur.

/////////

Mhmhm I'm happy

919 words