𝕄𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕪 🦋🌊

Shinobu is seen in the kitchen making Salmon Daikon with a bright smile on her face while being very exited. Then, the door suddenly opened. Shinobu's face immediately lit up. She ran towards the door. There she saw the person she have been waiting for. She ran up to him and hugged him tight. The person immediately hugged her back.

"You're finally home!!", Shinobu said excitedly.
"Hello, my love", Giyuu said with a smile.

Suddenly, Giyuu smelled Salmon Daikon coming from the kitchen. His smile turned into a grin.

"Looks like someone's happy", Shinobu said teasingly.
"What? I'm hungry", Giyuu said, embarrassed.
"Come on, then! Can't let my boyfriend get too hungry", Shinobu said with a smile.

Giyuu nods, letting Shinobu drag him to the kitchen. In the kitchen, Giyuu saw his bowl of Salmon Daikon and immediately washed his hands and ran towards Shinobu. Shinobu giggles as she saw her boyfriend acting like a child, frantically running towards her.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!!", Giyuu said happily, giving Shinobu a warm hug.
"I love you too, Giyuu", Shinobu said, hugging him back while giggling even more.
"Why are you giggling?" Giyuu said, confused.
"Because you're acting like a child", Shinobu said, practically laughing.
"Oh- Hehe", Giyuu said, embarrassed.

Shinobu just laughs and drag Giyuu to the dining table. Giyuu excitedly sat down, enjoying his bowl of Salmon Daikon. Shinobu too enjoy her own meal. After the both of them finished their meal, Giyuu broke the silence.

"So, how many more months?" Giyuu said, both curious and very excited.
"Another 7 more months" Shinobu said with a bright smile, rubbing her stomach.

The couple enjoyed the rest of the night happily, going to the mall to buy baby supplies the next day. And waiting excitedly for their baby to be born.