Straight forward

I know it's wrong,but I still love him.he was always there for me,but it became more than it was before,it's hard to choose,i don't even know what to do right now I wanna choose the right person to be with I didn't know it was this hard.

It started a couple of years ago when I met Christopher (Chris) I liked him so much,we were in the 7th grade by the way when I liked him,we continued this for almost a year this"liking"thing finally during the summer we started to go out,but only for a couple of weeks.

Then we let go of the relationship,after  two weeks  I met Liam since then July  would make a year since we've been going out,if we last that long cause its been crazy.my ex boyfriend chris and I are friends now but lately we've been acting like more than friends and I think I'm falling hard for him and I mean really hard it's different than the first time.

I felt like he changed he even told me he loves me,he tells me things that Liam doesn't even say to me,Chris tells me I'm beautiful to him,he tells me my heart is fragile and let him hold it safe and it seems like he's not afraid to say these things,he says it like means it. I've never met anyone like that before,I think he's special but then there is Liam the captain of the football team,wrestling team,and baseball team.he says he loves me but three times he tried getting back with his ex,i don't wanna let him go because its too much pressure on me,and he doesn't really a have romantic personality.i could talk on the phone with Chris until we both fall asleep to the sound

of each-other's  almost silent breathe through the phone as we sleep.I'm just torn,Chris is a very artistic person and very smart ,on the other hand Liam isn't that bright but he's hot,and Chris is gorgeous with his dirty blonde hair, pretty sea blue eyes,tan skin,and he has a killer surfer's body.Liam has light green eyes, jet black hair that flows by his face,has a killer body and very strong.i love them both,but I can't choose.one night as I was laying on my bed I heard a nock on my window,it was Chris he begged me to come out on the beach with since me and Chris backyard is the beach, it was a warm night and beautiful at that,Chris and I were playing on the beach until I tripped and I fell on top of him,I stared into his blue eyes,he put my string of hair behind my ear, and he kissed me and it was great so I kissed him back. When we got up we then said goodnight,I felt right until I started feeling guilty.

I thought to myself,"why me?"

I then felt really torn between the two.

I was going to end it with Liam but I was getting to the point by saying"I need to talk with you."then I told him I loved him and as I was gonna say I wanted to be friends he then started to cry,and said" are you breaking up with me?" I told him no cause I couldn't bare to see him cry Like that and I felt really bad because of the moment I had with Chris I didn't know what to do anymore at this point,it felt like I wasn't in control anymore.

~ I'm gonna stop right here to see if you guys liked it or not~