~One~

On a lone island, far from humans and any ungodly creatures, laid an egg. It was cracked, no embryo inside. She had made it all on her own, she was alone.
It didn't bother her, no no. She loves it. Her stomach growled at her, and she began her hunt for food. She preyed on any big animals she could find. It satisfied her.
The warm sun along her back warmed her as she sat on the beach of her little island. Unbothered by the world. Unaware of anything and everything that could be lurking.

"Dr Serizawa!" A young voice called. The young female ran to him, showing him a photo of the youngling. "She's hatched." Serizawa stared at the photo, looking at the radar showing Gojira changing his course. "He is making his way to Adikia." He whispered quietly.
He to, had sensed this. He turned from his course, turning to swim to her island. The calling was odd. And it disturbed him slightly. But not enough to pose a threat to anyone. Not like he already did. But he answered the calling sharply, though it would take many miles for him to reach her.

Adikia yawned out, using the water at the beach and cleaning off her mouth. The dried blood bothered her slightly, and so did the heat. The cold water cooled her down with cleaning her off. She stared at her reflection, it was a wonder she was so small. Though she would grow to be tall and powerful. She hopes anyway. She kicked the sand into the water, turning back and back into the woods. Adikia made her place to rest deep in a large cave, wrapping herself in her tail and falling into a gentle slumber.

Godzilla continued his path to Adikia, being slow. He didn't want to rush. He wanted to give her time to grow at least anyway. The pull of her was strong, strong enough to keep him awake all night. But he moved slower at night. A lot slower than he did in the day.

"What are we to do?" A young female, Tessa, questioned to Serizawa.
"We let him to her. We will only disrupt him from his mission." Serizawa nodded as Tessa tilted her head.
"He's moving oddly slow, don't you think?" She questioned.
"We will wait and see what Gojira does." He nodded again as she made a confused sound.
"So when they meet, what are we to do?"
Serizawa was quiet then, for he didn't know either. Should they pull Adikia away? Keep her from the larger male? Or leave her for him to find? He was conflicted then. He didn't wish to upset Gojira, but he also didn't want him to hurt the small female.
"Adikia is sleeping now, so he's moving slower." Serizawa hummed softly. Tessa made a humming sound before looking at him.
"I wonder if they'll make little babies. Think they will?"
"It could be a possibility. I don't think he'd do it with her so young." He nodded. Tessa nodded before looking back at the screen.
"He seems to already have her in mind. Collecting food for her." Tessa giggled.
Serizawa chuckled, patting her head and looking back at the screen.
They were in for a long wait.

(So. Short? Yes. On Purpose? Also yes. Pfttt
Thanking my lovely friend @MidnightAce88 for the cover. As always Pftt)