1

(A/N: hiii so if you're reading this, then that means you have read my first ever story published on Wattpad! you can exit now, it's probably not even gonna be that entertaining to you. However, if you do wanna stay, then you may scroll down❤️.)
(art is mine!)
————————————————————

I woke up at 3:47 A.M. 'huh,' I wondered to myself. 'I'll just go back to sleep.'
I woke up at 5:21 A.M. 'ugh.' I groaned mentally. "well, if I can't get any sleep, I might as well just play Roblox or some shit." After talking to myself for a couple of minutes, I go and turn on my PC. 'well, I guess I can play evade... I really want that boxed bobo, sooo...'

after a good two hours of playing evade, my eyes felt heavy, and I collapsed. But what I didn't know, is that this is the start of my 'adventure'.
————————————————————

"ughhhmmm" I groan, whilst opening my eyes, expecting to see my room. instead, I'm met with a cold gust of wind, sending shivers through me. I'm still tired, so I just stay in that spot for a few more minutes until I hear a growl coming from behind me. Gaining the energy to finally get up, I see a black figure with two eyes staring straight at me. "oh ####." I say, not expecting a..censor?

That's so ####### weird? are you serious?! ugh. Wait, this looks awfully like that one jungle map from uhh evade!! Yeah, evade.. oh, this is a weird nightmare? Now that I'm looking at my clothes, I notice that they're the same as my Roblox avatar? I reach up to pull a strand of hair from my head, to see what color my hair is. My suspicions were confirmed. My hair is not pink in real life, and definitely not in dreams. What the- a loud growl comes from the beast in front of me, and I scream as loud as I humanly can. To my surprise, the weird thing looked concerned in a way?

It grabs my arm and sits me down somewhere, then brings me a live person, and some colas. I stare at the creature with a confused look. It then starts ripping apart the human, then offers me some of the poor guy's intestines. ". . ." It looks at me expectantly, as if it were waiting for me to do something. Then it clicked in my head, 'IT WANTS ME TO EAT A PERSON?!' I grab a bit of the intestines and have one bite, holding back my vomit. 'What was the things name again..? munksee? nonono, munci! Yeah!'
"uh..thanks, munci." It looks at me, satisfied. A twig snapped. Munci immediately disappears, leaving me confused. I quickly stand up, and throw the intestines away, collecting some cola, not wanting to scare whatever that thing is.

To my surprise, a guy with a black hood on is just standing there. "uhh, hello?" I spoke, unsure of what to say.

————————————————————
(A/N: hii, so uhm you can leave a comment on this message if you wanna see more, but this is just for my own personal entertainment, and btw, the character at the top of this chapter is how my character looks.)
542 words