𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧: 𝙱𝚄𝚁𝙽

╰┈ [BURN]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Spoilers: Season 1, Episode 7
[Major Spoilers]
Elastic Heart by Sia playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

"YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE LOBBY." You instruct the taller woman who looked at you with wide eyes, "No doubt that Chishiya will be looking for you and when you two meet, follow him."

Kuina furrows her brows, "What the hell are you talking about, Y/N?"

You grab Kuina by the shoulders, looking at her into her eyes despite the height difference between you and her, "Look. Chishiya won't kill you with his own hands, only Niragi will – We will just have to use Chishiya to get our win. He's a smartass, I can't deny that and if we need to win this Hearts game, given that this game has 58 participants, there is no doubt that a massacre will happen like a battle royale. So right now, all I need you to do is play along with Chishiya."

"But you said you're gonna hide me from them."

"That was before I knew that this place is a fucking arena. Chishiya though, he has a lot of safe spots so the best option is to just stick with him for those hideouts."

Usagi frowns, looking between you and Kuina, obviously left out by whatever you are talking about. "What... happened?" She asks, catching up to you two who continue to run through the hall.

"Kuina saved us –" You mumble, not even batting an eye towards Usagi, "And Chishiya and Niragi are probably raging about it."

You breathe heavily, hearing the crowd's murmurs and yells about the sudden surprise of the game. That is when you stopped in your tracks and turned your head towards Usagi which made both her and Kuina stop on their feet as well.

"Usagi, you have to look for Arisu –" You snap your neck over to Kuina, "And you have to go look for Chishiya. Do you still have the walkie-talkies?" Kuina's brows quirked, realizing that she also charged the walkie-talkie for you and took one out of the strap of her swimwear – the answer as to why she has two walkie-talkies is because Chishiya instructed her to do so before the betrayal in case they will separate.

Once Kuina gave you one, you nodded, "You'll have to report where you are when you're alone with Chishiya." Kuina nods and that is where you finally let her go, "Go." You nod to the crowd, instructing Kuina to finally do her part.

You looked back at Usagi and smiled at her. "You and I will meet in your room once you find Arisu. I'll go ahead and figure out what's going on in the lobby."

Usagi crosses her brows once you turn your back on her and was about to run to the crowd where Kuina is headed only for you to be pulled back by the athletic woman. "Y/N... you're gonna see Chishiya and Niragi again though..."

You shrug your shoulders, smiling at her again, feeling a little flattered that she at least still cared like she always does, "I know... I just can't escape, so I'll just have to play with it."

———————————————————

PANTING QUITE RAPIDLY as she quickly runs through the quite empty halls now that people are gathering in the main lobby, Y/N's quiet whimpers is what is the only thing that can be heard through the halls while Usagi takes the floor above her to search for Arisu just as Y/N instructed her to do.