Chapter : 1

It was a pleasant day for the citizens for Konohagakure no Sato, well not for one boy whose name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. He was peeking through the window, Seeing his sisters train. He felt a little jealous, he wanted to be trained as well but he won't get trained by them.

He was starving by now, he has not eaten since 1 and half day. He walked in the backyard of the compound. He was noticed by his so called perents. "Hey loser, watcha doing here?"said Mito(the younger sister).

"What is it Naruto?", asked Minato in a cold voice." I'm hungry" he replied." I haven't eat- he was cut by Kushina saying " the food is in the fridge" yelled Kushina not even looking at him. His heart ached by getting this treatment from his parents.

He left the backyard and went to the kitchen to check the food it was stinking like hell.he dropped it there and ran to the hellhole he called room and sobbed curling into a ball. At this point he hated his life.

THE NEXT DAY

Naruto woke up realizing he slept after crying.He went down stairs to see that his family was eating dinner with out him.  It was normal for him .
His father spoke "Naruto , I want you to attend the council meeting at  evening.he nodded . His family didn't even bothered to ask him if he's hungry.

It was holiday for the academy. He want out to walk in the village . He was so weak that he couldn't even walk. He was about to faint when a ninja caught him. He was now unconscious. Soon the man was revealed he was non other than Hatake Kakashi.

He took him to his home and layed down on bed. After time he woke up.
"Where am I ?" Asked him. Your in my house Naruto. Tell me the truth how many days have been you eaten. He asked the blonde .
It's been 2 days. He got a shock. "Why ? He asked. He said " they didn't feed me ". Iam not  even part of their family anymore. Kakashi said"come with me ,  Naruto went to Ichiraku ramen with him and ate 29 bowls. "That was so good" thanks replied Teuchi . "Your the best said "Naruto.

What do you say if I train you. Naruto was stunned."Kashi nee will you really". He replied "Naruto, I know how you r family treats you". He said hugging him . He sobbed in his arms.
  "Yes" he said

Naruto arrived at the meeting . It was already began what he heard gave a shock to him.

AN:
I know this is short, sorry but I am not used to it. This will not be a kakanaru fic . Iam an INDIAN, I feel alone interested in fics  if anyone is Indian except me please comment.

That's it bye! Please comment my friend s