・┆✦ʚ 4 ɞ✦ ┆・

⋆˚✿˖°

⋆˚✿˖°

Venti
fun until

Venti
the assignments pile up

Xiao
Let them enjoy their life for now

Childe
xiao not being emo?!?!?

Xiao
I take that back.

Childe
😒

⋆˚✿˖°

Y/N POV

Everything was dark. Until the the darkness faded into three figures playing somewhere... a playground perhaps. I couldn't see who the three were, but one of them seem to be me when I was young. From the occasional laughter that I heard, I'm sure the three were having fun.

The scene faded again, and now, it was showing two of the figures, along with an adult figure? talking or something. I heard crying before the scene faded to a short person and a tall person talking, before the short person walked away from the tall person.

⋆˚✿˖°

"What was that..." I whispered to myself.

It was probably some sort of weird nightmare to be honest. Maybe I've been too stressed lately?

I quickly got ready and went downstairs to eat breakfast with Nahida.

"How was your sleep, y/n?"

"It was okay, but I had a weird dream"

"Oh?"

I told Nahida about the dream.

"That's interesting... it could be signifying that your memories are recovering" Nahida said.

"That's good right?"

"Yeah, it should be good. Tell me when you get another dream like that."

"Alright"

We finished up our breakfast before parting ways.

⋆˚✿˖°

𝟵:𝟯𝟱 𝗽.𝗺.
(Unknown)

Unknown
Hello.

Y/n
hello?

Unknown
Your y/n right?

Y/n
yes?

Unknown
I would like to apologise for what I did back then.

Y/n
huh?

Unknown
Seems like the information was true.

Unknown
Well, it doesn't matter, I owe you one.

Unknown
Text me when you need help.