Chapter 36

The dinner was a fun event for all, especially the kids as the received alot of attention from the elders.

After dinner, they sat to watch a movie.

"What should we watch?" Ruhaan asked whining.

"DDLJ" All the girls looked at each other and screamed.

"Justice League" The kids also supported the men and hence had to watch Justice League.

Avantika was leaning onto Mahir's chest with the kids sleeping and watching the movie on the curtain. Same was for Saumya and Ruhaansh, Ruhanika and Rudraansh and Kaira and Adhiraj.

The kids were very much into the movie whereas the adults were busy in romancing with themselves except for Ruhaan, Radhika and Yuvaan.

"You know my question for you is still left unanswered by you" Kaira asked turning her head up at Adhiraj who was watching the movie.

"And I told you, when the time is right I'll answer" He said smiling not moving his gaze from the movie. Kaira looked at him annoyed.

"You are seriously making me reconsider my choice of accepting to give our marriage a chance" She muttered angrily. Adhiraj spread his legs and asked her to sit in between them. She did as told and wrapped a blanket around them.

"Why is it so important for you to know what you did in your drunk state?" He asked, placing his chin on her shoulder and wrapping hands around her waist.

"Because I think I've embarrassed you and I feel the need to apologize for it" She looked at him with guilty eyes.

"You didn't do anything that embarrassed me infront of anyone hence you don't need to apologize" He placed a kiss on her shoulder.

"Hope that was okay with you?" He asked indicating about the kiss on her shoulder. She nodded shyly.

"Remind me why we are watching this movie even after the kids are asleep" She asked noticing that all three kids were fast asleep in just 20 minutes into the movie.

"Because none of us are watching the movie" He said pointing in everyone's direction.

"Except for Radhika, Yuvaan and Ruhaan" He excluded the three members who were busy on their phones or droopy.

"Can we like escape from here without being caught?" She asked feeling sleepy.

"There's a way" Adhiraj and Kaira stood up slowly, such that no one saw them disappear inside the palace.

"Come let me show you our room" Adhiraj held her hand and pulled her with him to their room. She stopped infront of his room door.

"What happened??" He asked confused.

"Don't leave my side once we are inside the room. I feel scared inside your room. It gives too much dark vibes for my angelic self" She said it hoping he wouldn't be offended.

"I'll be by your side" Saying that he pulled her in. Goosebumps erupted on her skin seeing the darkness of the room. The tiles to the bedsheet, everything was black, just opposite of what she was and what she liked.

"Let me take you to my favourite spot" He opened the doors to the balcony excitedly. The balcony overlooked the forbidden part of the garden which looked like a garden from Disney movies.

"The garden looks very pretty" The garden was lit with fairy lights and LED lights, keeping it bright even in dark.

"It looks prettier in the morning" He removed a cigarette stick from his back pocket and lit it with pocket lighter.