Plain Pain¡

You've recently finished your exam, as you walk out of the exam hall you let out an exasperated sigh filled with somewhat relief and somewhat exhaustion. As you walk down the halls all you can think about is returning to his thick, furry arms.

It had been three months since you started seeing each other, it wasn't really official since neither of you was confident enough to ask, afraid of rejection. Deep down you know that you want him to be your other half. He was such a hunky man to look at and a pleasure to have around... in many ways. He was a very cuddly man that made you want to stay in his arms for as long as possible.  

Distracted in so much thought you did not realize that you had already made it halfway to his dorm, you send him a quick text letting him know you'd be up soon and needed comfort. He responds immediately with a smiley face and heart emoji, you smile subconsciously.

Walking down the halls and out the doors you pass by other students looking just as miserable as you feel. Exam season was always the worst since it drained every serotonin molecule out of your poor overworked brain. It was only one more week til the semester was over and you were free to start your new 9-to-5 job.. woohoo. You sigh again as Agony from Into the Woods begins to play in your head and you begin to hum. 

Finally, you reach the front doors of the dorms it's been such a long morning, you just want to give up and rot in peace for the next century. The line for the elevator is so long as the second elevator is broken down yet again. You ask yourself why is this journey has taken so long. 

***

Lying in bed in his arms you feel relief, his deep pressure on your body is therapeutic. You look up and he feels your movement so he looks down his fangs scraping your cheek softly as he shifted his head to look in your eyes.

"How was your exam, my love?" Papa Titan asks with a concerned tone.

You let out a deep sigh, "It was exhausting, to say the least. I just can't wait for this semester to be over and start my new job."

Papa Titan nods understandingly, "I know, my dear. But remember, you have worked hard for this and you should be proud of yourself."

You smile softly at his words, feeling comforted by his support. "Thank you, Papa Titan. You always know how to make me feel better."

He leans down to plant a gentle kiss on your forehead, "That's what I'm here for, my love. To support and comfort you whenever you need me."

You snuggle closer to him, feeling his warmth enveloping you. "I don't know what I would do without you, Papa Titan."

He strokes your hair gently, "You will never have to find out, my love. I will always be here for you."

You close your eyes, feeling content in his embrace. With Papa Titan by your side, you know you can face anything that comes your way.

As you lay in his arms, feeling safe and loved, you couldn't help but feel mischievous. You knew that Papa Titan was ticklish and couldn't resist the urge to tickle him. 

 You started tracing circles on his chest, feeling him jump slightly at your touch. He looked down at you with a playful expression, "What are you up to, my love?" 

 Without a word, you launched yourself at him, tickling his sides and belly. Papa Titan burst out laughing, trying to push you away. But you were determined to tickle him and he was no match for your quick fingers. 

The tickle fight continued, both of you laughing and rolling around in bed. You were both filled with joy and happiness, forgetting all the stress and worries that had been weighing you down earlier. 

 Finally, exhausted and out of breath, you both lay in bed, giggling uncontrollably. Papa Titan pulled you close, kissing your forehead. "You are such a troublemaker, my love," he said, his eyes filled with amusement. 

 You grinned up at him, feeling grateful for his playful nature. "I had to lighten the mood," you replied, snuggling into his arms. 

 Papa Titan held you close, feeling content and happy. In that moment, all that mattered was the love and joy that you shared with each other.

The END.