07.ㅤThe Monarch Butterfly Effect

It has almost been a week since Hyunjoo's last encounter with Lee Heeseung, and she has adapted drastically

Firstly, Hyunjoo familiarised herself with the basic rules and regulations around the campus. She properly read all the manuals handed by the ByssBots right at the first meeting. And after thoroughly examining the newcomer package, the concept of the school became much clearer.

Anobyss University is a boarding school- Everything free of charge despite only admitting rich and powerful people. Human staff do not exist and are rather exchanged with ByssBots. Everything is programmed perfectly, so casualties are easily detected.

As for those who supervise the difficulties, it's one of the many responsibilities of the BYSSALS, and that's why it's an utmost priority that Anobyssians give them respect.

Speaking of which- There is a separate manual that walks every student through the student council. There, Hyunjoo learned that the BYSSALS is a private sector of students, and their identities are hidden unless by choice.

They work for a whole variety of aspects in order to keep Anobyss University functioning. In simpler terms, they are the ones who keep the university running.

It is stated in the manual that they have rights to the students' lives, especially when theirs are at risk. To put it simply, what stood out a lot in the manual is that they are considered as very important people, so any offence they receive is considered an assault and they are permitted to reason any of their actions as self defence.

Hyunjoo figured that this is how the BYSSALS members get away with most murder cases. They are truly formidable, at least that's what the manual- and they themselves- want to preach to Anobyssians.

Not only that, but Hyunjoo has been attending the classes for 3 days now, and she observed a lot of things. The first thing she noticed is that not everyone is against the system- The killings and such. If anything, they enjoy the Anobyss University system.

The majority don't really care about the terms and conditions, and most are unwilling to go against it. For instance, Anobyssians are labelled by the ByssBots by codes which contain exactly two numbers and two letters. They're like cattle products, labelled by letters and numbers, ready to be butchered and delivered out of the system. But most of the students could care less.

Hyunjoo is aware that she is code 55AL55.