𝑴𝒚 𝑺𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒓!

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢:
Prune Juice cookie gets sent on another expedition, this time is was much more difficult for a fragile cookie like him. His boyfriend Capsaicin gets his text and tags along to help him. (Also aid him)

The story idea is from blackholelover!
If you're the person who requested this, hello! Thank you for the request I really loved writing this story is was so much fun! I hope luck follows you till the end of your journey<3

Author's Note!
Prune and Capsaicin are already dating in this story, if you have any request for a story just drop them off here! ︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:

No one's POV:

Prune was yet again in his dorm room, he was brewing potions as expected. Reasoning? Well he was sent on another expedition yet again.

This time the expedition was harder. He was a little hesitant about it since no other cookies would take it but he could get a little recogniton from it so why not?

He stored them away for the next day, whilst on the other side of the room you can hear loud snoring. From who? Capsaicin.

Prune giggled, he was lucky indeed to be dating the Spice Overlord. He took his slippers off and his hat too before laying on his bed next to the other cookie. He embraced the other, feeling his warmth. It felt like sitting infront of the crackling fire place during the winter.

His eyes slowly and slowly shut themselves.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧𝒯𝒾𝓂ℯ𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒯𝒾𝓂ℯ𝓀ℯℯ𝓅ℯ𝓇 𝒞ℴℴ𝓀𝒾ℯ!🗝️✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The next morning, Prune woke up to the sounds of blue birds chirpping. Though he wanted to sleep more he had to go somewhere.

So he tried to get up but someone held on tighter on his waist, he then remembered Capsaicin slept here overnight to spend the rest of their day together. "Capsaicin, please let go a little, i've got another expedition today and I don't wanna be late!"

His voice became higher whilst saying the last part. Capsaicin wouldn't nudge, so he had to do it the hard way.

He reached for his glass cup of water on the nightstand and sprinkled some on Capsaicin, Capsaicin instantly reacted with a groan.

"Urgh...That hurts stop it" Capsaicin said instantly letting go  Prune's waist. "Sorry, dear, couldn't get out of your hug" he kissed Capsaicin's forehead "Go back to sleep, it's still early heh"

He took a shower for a short while before dressing in his usual clothes. He brushed his hair and put on his hat before putting on his smile as always.

"Gotta go now Cap, see you later this afternoon" he waved and blew a kiss to the other cookie in the room.

Though Capsaicin could only hear some words like 'See you' or 'Cap' since he was still drowzy.

Prune left the room, the other students were gossiping. "Did you hear Prune Juice cookie is going on a dangerous expedition today?!" "Yes I heard about it, I doubt he'll make it out without a single crack though"

He laughed to himself, they really didn't have any faith in him. He exited the student headquarters and went outside. Cookies chattering, sounds of buildings being made. Ah yes, the normal day in the kingdom.