Background on Selene

Hey Guys!!! I'm now starting this book and i'm super excited. I'm putting a lot of thought into these chapters! Please no spoiling!!!!!!!!! I'm creating a tiktok for my account, so I will let you guys later know about that and the user. I hope you enjoy the love story between Selene and Alexander, its going to be truly beautiful.

TW: There's going to be references to abuse, guns, lots of dangerous situations, and of course it wouldn't be a watt pad story with the sexy scenes. Lastly please be patient while I write this book, I will write a chapter and then publish it, I have a very busy life outside of writing this book so please be patient, I plan on publishing 2-3 chapters a week. The next chapter is when the true book actually starts in present time. This is just a background of one of the main characters Selene to know about her. Have fun reading!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never been lucky. One thing in particular would be love. Every time I thought I found someone, they either didn't feel the same way or ended up hurting me. It's like I'm cursed when it comes to matters of the heart. I have major trust issues with men and with the men that were in my life. My name is Selene Antoniou, and I used to live in a small town in Colorado. I left that life a long time ago, and once graduation ended, I grabbed my diploma and dipped. I moved to downtown Chicago a year ago in search of new opportunities and a fresh start. I'm happy with my life here; I have amazing friends and a fairly steady job.

Earlier, I told you guys that I'm really bad with love, and I'm not joking. The three men I have ever been with have gone bad: Matthew Jacobs, who ended up cheating on me with some blonde girl. Kyle Johnson, who found out he was gay in the middle of our relationship (no hate to him). And lastly, the one who hurt me the most-it's really difficult to talk about-Lucas Grant; his name even gives me shivers. I was in a two year relationship with him in college, and all was going well until he started abusing me and hitting me. I finally ran away, and that's what brought me to the beautiful city of Chicago. Yes, I dropped out of college, but whatever, I love living here. I might reapply next year to college so I can get my bachelor's degree and actually get a good job. I only have 1 year left in college that I would have to do if I went back, and in the meantime, I am gaining valuable work experience and building my network in this city, which will benefit me in the long run.