Swiped with an 'Caw'

It started in June the offset of an office workers day, a crow landed on their desk taking an important document handed to them from their boss.

"I know, I'll send the information today." A soft but firm voice spoke

'Don't send it late' those words echoed their mind for the past few days how would they tell their boss a crow took only the important documents on their desk leaving the rest untouched, not even a tinge of dirt was left on the papers when it flew away.

A sigh lumped out of their throat all this chaos was plundering his mind deeper into the wallowing abyss of depression, they used to have hobbies, dreams, and friends even if they weren't the best people.

They leaned back into the chair stress lapping through their entire body. He was at least glad to have written the most important parts of the document earlier before the crow ruined the days before. Now they just needed an educated guess for the others.

He was okay if his boss yelled at him it was better than leaving it almost blank. their computer keys clacked as they wrote their guesses down, his mind drifted from the words on the screen to the stars in his head messing up the current words being written down.

And his eyelids soon fluttered asleep.

A soft sunset had been seen far in the tree lines, the dust of the hot day sweeped the pebbles laying on the ground, a boy looking into the distance, into nothing. Which was at least what the natural human eye saw, but one who had a rare condition saw the truth.

A large humanoid with feathers draping from a cloak stood ominously and even had evidently done something before. they slowly stumbled their way to the nearby shade under the umbrella trees.

The boy stilled at the sight their stance slowly crumbling as their fear was enhanced. Their hands twitched and they stepped backing running into an misty area beyond what an dream could hold...

He woke in an fright, noticing the crow outside the closed window. He wondered about his dream for some time but noticed their open laptop wich had multitudes of work to still be done pushing of any further speculation or interest.

The crow looked at the man as if it were the most interesting thing in the world only to direct its attention to the sky which soon met to the sound of fluttering feathers...