REVIEW

CHARACTERS IN THE MOVIE:-

1. Iris Maity as Anuradha
2. Sidhant Gupta as Vishal Khanna
3. Suzanna Mukherjee as Rhea Kapoor
4. Nikhil Sabharwal as Karan
5. Ankit Gupta as Nilandar Yadav

MOVIE REVIEW:-

    This is a Hindi Romantic Movie.
    This movie is mostly based on a girl and her heartbreak.
    This movie is based on a girl called Rhea (Suzanna Mukherjee), who is a beautiful and sizzling 26 year old. She works in a Delhi Office and lives alone in a room.
    Rhea falls for her boss, Karan (Nikhil Sabharwal) and both of them have a steaming relationship, though, they hide everything from there Office friends.
    Anuradha (Iris Maity) is Rhea's best friend and Rhea takes advises from her. She gives Rhea an advice to date Karan.
    There are two boys in the office, whose hearts brake when they come to know Bout Rhea's relationship with Karan, they are:-1. Nilandar (Ankit Gupta)
2. Vishal  (Sidhant Gupta)
Rhea and Vishal are friends and enjoy each other's company.
    After one month of relationship, Rhea and Karan decide to have a Live-In-Relationship, everything when Karan all-of-a-sudden breaks-up with Rhea and tells her that he has made up with his ex-girlfriend.
    Rhea had sold her apartment and after her break-up has no other room to live in. She talks to Vishal in-front of Karan to make him jealous and Vishal does not take Rhea seriously.
    In the same evening, when Vishal is taking a bath, the bell rings and he finds Rhea waiting. They start enjoying in being together, though Rhea starts writing about Men Being Turkeys And How They Use One Girl After The Other, she then ends up being a famous writer, though she changes her name.
    Karan apologises to Rhea but then in the same day she spends a drunk state with Vishal and ends up crying in-front of him for KaranVishal tells her that she is beautiful and will end up with the very best man in her life, he also tells her to stop crying.
    The movie ends up with Anuradha finding her better-half, Rhea's didi and jiju with a baby boy, Nilandar Yadav married, Karan working in Cannada & unmarried while Rhea is happily married to Vishal and they have one baby girl.
    They are 6 soundtracks in this movie. This movie mostly shows how a girl normally collects her broken heart pieces. This movie is written nicely for people who are fans of romance.

SONG VIEWS:-

1. Le Chalo:- 7.5K views
2. Tutiya Dil:- 22K views
3. Aagya Lage:- 2.4K views
4. Hip Hop Saiyaan:- 492 views
5. Satrangiya Dil:- 7.2K views
6. Alak Niranjan:- 3.1 lakh views