"Irony"

NOTES: Hi so sorry for the long as break but yeah i kinda didn't want to do much when it came to Wattpad (grinding on Ao3 wink wink). But this is a semi graphics fanfiction that contains gore and angst because there are no fabrications when it comes to Kazuha x Heizou like this. So let me know if you enjoyed at the end!

"The newest murder case is still ongoing, no clear anwser as to who committed such a crime, nor what the killer's motives were. And as of now the lead and feared by all criminals- Detective Shinkanoin Heizou is on the case! So fret not civilian's the city is safe with the detective with us!- Now a brief clip from an interview conducted earlier by the news reporters with our one and only hero!"

The presenter on the screen grinned and the view faded to somewhere on the street near the crime scene. As deduced easily from the police tape and cop car's in the background.

But in focus was Detective Heizou a serious expression on his face. A bit perplexed some could say.

"So detective! Tell us and the audience about the ongoing case you've been chosen to investigate!"

The detective cleared his throat sighing deeply. He bit his lip contemplating on what to say exactly.

"Well actually I chose this case myself. Since the victim was my now... ex-lover i should say. But putting that aside.. from what I can say the culprit is still unknown and may remain so- at least to the public due to how fragile this investigation is. But i know more information will be provided by the police."

He said and turned on his heel trying to get to get to his car. The woman frowned an audible huff of irritation as she attempted to catch up to prod him for more answers. Though she was quickly stopped as visible on the footage by two police officers in full gear before the recording got cut off.

The screen went back to the man before who stayed silent for a few seconds before speaking.

"So as seen not much information has been given by the detective as of now. And the officer's refuse to give up any information on the matter. Although we expect more to come next week- so stay tuned to see how this whole ordeal end's up!"

The man smiled and as soon as the credits came on the TV screen turns off.

Someone's hand is visible- holding the remote. A deep sigh coming from them as they let their arm fall to the armrest of the sofa they were sitting on.

"It's so easy to deceive these fool's these days.. too easy almost."

A smile tugs at the corners of their lip's as they rest their head on the back of the sofa. A deep rumble coming from them.

Their emerald eyes close as they sigh letting their head hang low, their bang's covering their slim face a devilish smile on their lip's.

"I wonder if they'll actually get it right."

A few days have passed since then and not much has been said when suddenly a clip of the detective on the ground screaming his heart out clutching onto a torn up scarf was released into the internet.
In the clip there's a lot of chaos. A ton of news reporters and people most of which are Kaedehara Kazuha's fan's- you see. Kazuha is- or rather was a famous poet and writer (although more known for his poetry)having had released many books and poems for how old he was at the time of his death- jusf barely over 29 year's old having had his birthday a month ago. Heizou himself is 28 year's old. Both quickly became famous and their public relationship appeared seamless. You could say they were a perfect example of a healthy and happy relationship.

All went south two months before the poet's death when they got into a big controversy which severely damaged their relationship. And in the week's leading up to it, it only got worse and worse which was visible even to the public with how private their relationship became with the year's as they went by.