☆☆☆

the rain-clouds cried out the water droplets. they calmly hit the glass of the window in the large empty house in seattle washington.

kurt's exhausted eyes stared deeply out of the window. observing the droplets streaming down the pane.

a cigarette in between his fingers. he is heartbroken. his baby is taken away from him. his wife moved on and gotten clean from her addiction.

he lost the divorce – and he is devastated. he swore he would do anything to keep his babygirl.

but, unfortunately he have lost the battle. he feels unloved. so alone. with no love.

stretching his body in the slightest – kurt leant himself forward. he shoved his bedroom window open.

the white cloud of smoke began to escape out and into the air. slowly he brought the cigarette back to his lips and takes a deep inhale.

it is held deep in his lungs. giving them the sting and ache for a brief moment before the frontman exhaled slowly.

the smoke went out into the cold night crisp rainwater air. seemingly uninterested, kurt flicked the cigarette out of the window.

he is about to shut the window again but he heard a voice call out.

"kurt!"

kurt furrowed his eyebrows. he recognized this voice. who could it be? it couldn't be krist, he had a phonecall with him for five minutes yesterday.

nor pat smear.

he hasn't been active at all with his friends or family. only the short call from yesterday.

"kurt! you there?!"

the voice called again. then it clicked in the blond's head. it's dave grohl. the drummer of his band that he doesn't even feel interested in anymore.

his blue eyes sulking as he partly leaned his body out of the window.

"dave?!"

kurt called out. but caught notice of the brunet. standing down in the pouring rain. his long dark colored hair sticking a bit to his face and soaking wet.

"i came here to visit you!"

dave shouts with his hands cupped around his mouth to emphasize the sound to be louder.

"it's raining!"

kurt exclaimed as he stared down at dave. the drummer grinned.

"yeah! it is.."

a lump of anxiety crawled up kurt's throat as he sighed. before he couldn't get any other words out. dave spoke up again.

"i'm coming up!"

kurt's cerulean eyes widen once he heard these words. he hasn't had a visitor in a long time.

since his divorce, he blocked out everyone and everything. so hearing this stunned the man to his core.

but dave didn't come in through the door. rather – he went over to the large oak tree that is resided and planted next to the large mansion.

the drummer grunted softly under his breath. his arms reached up for the large branches as he hoisted himself up.