p1

Before we start, what i say may or may not be true. Although some things in here are true, most of it is not. It is very lightly based on true events

"Your brother is a kin slayer" my moms egg done yells.
The whole room goes silent.
"Well, at least we can say he has earned forgiveness. Unlike you who just manipulates everyone into compliance in fear you would hurt them." I say as I am leaned against the wall reading a book.
The surprise is clear on everyone's face as I start walking into the room with my head under my cloak I made out of my latest hunt. They weren't expecting to see me as I had prior arrangements of skin care and a good book in a nice steaming bath along with a cup of sleepy time and peppermint tea with sugar. As I pull my hood down I smirk.
"Wow I can say with full confidence you did not age well, at all, egg doner"  i say to my moms biological mom, who looks like she has seen the devil, himself. Gasps of shock and laughter are heard throughput the room we were put in.
"Ohhh Christina, did your husband rearrange your face, I would think that if you wanted botox you would go to a perfetional, not a pedophile." Even more gasps were heard. "What did you not know her husband loves to look at and get borderline touchy with little girls. I was 11 when he started doing it. Mad hatter over there was 10. Your standards should be low considering his past of hurting others as well as threatening to kill my mom in front of my dad(moms ex), 2 siblings (11,14), and I (13)