ashwag

NOTES: this has multiple references to fandoms and inside jokes too lmaooo

grammar and spelling and all that are horrible

there is swearing

and we are sleep deprived

shipping btw uh so like take it or leave it (if creators want me to take down then ofc i will)

VERY OOC

(im disappointed with this being my first fanfic)

Redoons points at ashwag in annoyance. "I challenge you to a duel"

Ashwag squints at Redoons, "A duel in what?"

"Chess hehehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehe."

Ashwag grins. "Sure. EhEHHeheHehhehehehehhehehehehehheheehehhehehehehhehehhehehhehehehhhehehehhehehehehhhehehehhehehehehehehhehehheheheheheheheheheheheheh"

"Ok i move my pawn to uh e4 :)"

Ashwag grins (again). "Pawn to e5"

Redoons narrows his eyes in annoyance "i move knight to f3"

Ashwag frowns, staring up into the sky for the chess gods to bless him. "Attacking my e5 pawn. >:(. Pawn to d6"

Redoons slams hands on table before moving his pawn "d4 take it or leave it"

Ashwag squints at the table. "Where did the chess board come from?? Bishop g4"

Redoons sighs "you just realised the chess board randomly appeared? ITS A TRAP MWHAHAHAHAH RED 7" he says throwing a red 7 uno card onto the table

Ashwag simply smiles menacingly at Redoons. "But you see, you just fell right into MY trap!! MUWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH Purple 7 :)"

"YOU ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD, MIRROR FORCE HEHEHEHEHE" redoons throws a mirror force yu-gi-oh! Card down

"Palkia go!!! I cast Hydro Break!" Ashwag smirks.

Redons gasps, dramatically putting his hand on his chest "the offence! I throw a d20 down, and if it rolls under a 10, you miss" he rolls it and it goes 1 "HAHAHHAHAHA LOSER" (he totally rigged it)

Ashwag laughs maniacally. "Right into my trap!" He reaches into thin air and retrieves a bag full of d4 dice, throwing it all over the dice board. "Be prepared to find these spiky little fucks everywhere!!"

"HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME LIKE THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" redoons cried "i hate you so much im gonna go sob in a corner but before that MWAHAHAHAHAHA" he shuffled a bunch of Phase 10 cards before dealing out 4 cards each "you know how to play phase 10 right-?"

Ahwg grins(x3) "Don't need to." He reaches into thin air and splays a monopoly board over the chess board and the mess of cards, sending all the chess pieces and cards flying towards Rdons.

"Ok watch me take over the world" Redons sighs before taking over [GREENLAND IS GRENENLAND] greenland "omg best chioce ever i lov this place o ma gawd"

Ashwag frowns, and then places a giant jenga tower precariously onto the monopoly board. "Let's see how Greenland will help you with this!"

Red gasps (again) "oooook uhhh i take uh this middle piece" redoms takes the middle piece before putting it on the top.

Ashwag frowns (again). "I was anticipating you failing that. Turns out I underestimated you." He concentratedly wiggles out another middle piece, placing it next to redooooons's.