Moonlight

With a huff, she put up her bravado and stared back right through those eyes.

Eyes that stared at her very being, filled with mirth, curiousity. Those pair of jewels that took her whole appearance with caution, looking bewitching and beautiful, that she can't help but be under it's spell.

With hair that reminds her of seafoams and greens. Pomu sat there shaking,shivering under the gaze of this mermaid, with her figure being that of a palm-sized fairy; anticipating every move she makes.

The sound of fine sand gravelling beneath every step, sticking under the soles of her feet echoed, as the waves slowly push forward, as if beckoning the latter to move closer. 

Pomu stared. She looked beautiful. With the glow of the moonlight shining upon her seafoam hair, making her look more frightening and beautiful than usual. 

Everytime Pomu set her eyes on this being, she can't help but think she's pretty. God must have had their favorites. Which is a pretty absurd thought, she's a forest fairy! she isn't supposed to care about those things! 

But still, it's unfair. She thinks. 

How can this person looks so beautiful? How can she just make her into this blushing, and flustered mess! With those eyes of hers! Instantly falling into a stuttering pile of sunshine! It's like she just saw something that she isn't supposed to see! She feels sinful everytime she set her eyes upon her and it's just- it's just unfair! 

In the first place Pomu didn't really mean to be put in the place that she's in right now! She was just wandering the woods like usual in her night walks and stumbled upon this beach unexpectedly and caught sight of this pretty- no- this fish! Every night, when she's not even conscious of it, her wings would just go ahead and bring her here! Without her consent!

She felt like a damn weirdo, staring and watching this girl at the comfort of these trees, enjoying the moonlight with a soft smile planted in it's face, and with tail as legs.