Text

Elise

I look at the time on the oven It's 7:36 p.m. My phone buzzes as I pick it up I see It's a message from Zack saying "We need to talk" . Me and Zack have been together for five years. I pick up the phone and respond . The sun glares on my eyes I wake up and look at the time It's 6:32 I wipe the tears from my face cause I had been crying all night. Today's graduation. I'm done with this piece of shit school . I start putting on my makeup but can't find my concealer oh well. My hair is greasy and a mess I put my hair in a messy bun. I'll just change at school. I got dressed and started the graduation . "Elise Branson" I walk up and put a fake smile on my face and shake the ladies hand and walk down. "Hey Elise we're having a party tonight" Jessica said. "What time" I said snarky like. "9:30".  Might as well go right? It'll help take my mind off Zack and maybe even meet someone tonight . I got home at 9:00 from dinner with my parents. I took off my white shirt and my pearl necklace .  

              I put on a sparkly red crop top and ripped jeans I put on my black and white Converse . I get out and start up my car I pull out of my drive way and start making my way to Jessica's house I see this grey pick up truck following me . Maybe this guy is also going to Jessica's party I think to myself. I pull into Jessica's driveway. The speakers were so loud you could hear it from 2 miles away . Her house looked like something straight out of a Barbie movie. There were different color flashing lights coming out of the windows . I walk by a random ass couple making out in the yard .

        I open the door and see so many people . I walk in and grab some " fruit punch" . I take a drink and notice a cute boy over in the corner by the stairs.  He was wearing a black button up shirt with nice blue jeans, He had dark green eyes. The first few buttons of his shirt were undone. I started making my way over to him and started small talk. A slow song came on and he held his hand out and said " Would you like to dance?" . I grabbed his hand and started dancing . He then whispered " I hate i have to do this to you" I looked up at him then felt a sharp pain in my ribs . I looked back down at the side of my stomach. There was a syringe in my rib cage . Everything went blurry and my eyes rolled in the back of my head . I woke up in the back of  a truck and someone else is driving not the guy i saw at the party. Then i saw the guy I saw at the party in the passenger my hands and feet are tied up . I'm laying on my side with my face facing the wind shield . My long brown hair was still in a bun as i was laying there . I then heard the guy driving say " Well look who's awake". The mysterious man said in a raspy voice .  My breathing got heavier. So many thoughts raced through my head.

         I tried to scream but only muffled sounds came through . "Shhh you shouldn't try yelling it's not like anyone can hear you any way" He giggled. Him and the other man in the passeger started laughing so loud. I felt tears coming down my face. "This is the day I'm gonna die isn't it" I thought to myself .