~Frazzy~

"it's impolite to stare at the cook"

Chat Noir blinked twice as he registered the words, far too enthralled by the sight before him. He chuckled when he did, giving his princess a sly grin. Currently, they were in her kitchen, as her parents were currently out for the entire evening.

They had actually planned these kinds of endeavors when Marinette found out that he had never eaten a donut-or any sweets for that matter- in his entire life and made it her mission to feed him whenever she could.

So here they were in Mari's kitchen, covered head to toe in flour and all sorts of ingredients laid out on the counters.

Chat's tail wrapped itself around his Souris' waist as he leaned in, grin still in place. "Oh? I thought I was at a theater, watching a beautiful actress masterfully play her role on the stage." His voice lowered as he spoke, emerald eyes gleefully taking in the blush that crept up Marinette's cheeks. "But a chef is just as beautiful in her arts, no?" try as she might, she couldn't hide the small smile from his enhanced sight.

The designer rolled her eyes before flicking his forehead. Returning to the half-iced donuts that Mullo hovered over to complete her work, her silhouette swaying with the electric swing they had on, giggling as Mullo danced like no tomorrow.

The black clad superhero simply shook his head at the two, his grin softened to a dreamy smile as he wondered with a selfish hope in his heart.

'When shall we do this again?'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: I'M NOT DEAD I SWEAR! CAT'S HONOR! XD Honestly, this was originally going to be in my Tensura one shot for my modern au, but it was just too flirty for Rimuru~sama sooo~ I thought what about Chat~? And so here we are! A fic made with just 30 minutes and waay past my bedtime.