Mr Tomatos my beloved

MR TOMATOS!!!!! I LOVE HE :D he's so cool yayay!! I even made some poorly drawn art of mr. TomatoS for this :3

I put little to no effort into this so beware of the silliness!!!

Type of oneshot: x Reader, really Silly!!!

Written by: CAS/Saur

--------------

"Welcome to my game, buddy!"

It's good to hear his voice again. I haven't played this game in a while. And by a while, I mean two days... At this point it's an obsession. I hate to admit it, but I think I had fallen in love with Mr. TomatoS. Actually, maybe it's just a crush and it'll go away soon, but who knows?

"Nice to see you again, Mr. TomatoS" I smiled tiredly. It's almost three in the morning and I'm playing this stupid game, but it's not like I've got anything better to do since it's a weekend.

I clicked on the blender, and the game started (hooray!!).
"I am very glad that you have decided to help me. I want you to feed me, because I am very hungry, and I can't eat on my own." Mr. TomatoS spoke. "I want salami"

I clicked on the salami and brought it to his face for him to eat. "He sure does eat a lot. Probably not as much as me though" I thought. A small smile appeared on my face (I don't know how to word that correctly!rahh!!). "I want a cheeseburger" Mr. TomatoS said. "This game never get boring, no matter how many times you tell me you want a cheeseburger" I chuckled, bringing the cheeseburger to Mr. TomatoS' face.

"I can tell. You've reset the game 73 times already just to get the same exact ending." Mr. TomatoS spoke. Did he just fucking talk to me??? I stared at the screen in shock and Mr. TomatoS stared back at me. "What." I whispered (for no reason lol). "Oh don't act so surprised, you've gotten every ending to mine and Ms. Lemons games. You know I'm actually alive." Mr. TomatoS rolled his eyes.

"Well, yeah I guess that's true, but I wasn't expecting you to actually talk to me" I smiled nervously. Mr. TomatoS just stared. "So um... Are you gonna say anything else or-" "I've looked through all of the files on your computer. I know everything you've said about me." Mr. TomatoS stared at me with is stupid fucking smile WHY IS HE SO SILLY STOP BEING SO SILLY

I blinked. "Oh." Of course he'd look through my files. Damn it, Y/N, you're so stupid why did you write selfship fanfiction about him in your notes YOU IDIOT.

"Your writing is horrible, but I'm flattered anyway. I don't think I've ever had anyone feel that way about me before." Mr. TomatoS said. I smiled slightly "Well at least he took it as a compliment. I think."

Mr. TomatoS' smile dropped and he inched closer to the screen. "Honestly, I'd like to try being in a relationship with you, but I'm not sure it would work this way since I'm in a computer and you're not." Mr. TomatoS said. "I have an idea on how to fix that, but I'll have to make sure you're okay with being trapped inside a computer."

Damn. I'll have to think about this. Actually no I don't! My life sucks anyways, couldn't be any worse trapped inside a computer, right? "Yeah, I'm fine with it, as long as I'm stuck with you." I winked and Mr. TomatoS looked at me with an unamused expression. "Okay, well, you should probably close your eyes and brace yourself, because this is going to be very painful." Mr. TomatoS blinked (which is something he never does so thats weird).

Suddenly, I felt the world around me warping, and I was in agony. The way my body was warping and moving was definitely not normal... Though, it only lasted a couple seconds.

Then I was sat down in a chair, in a strange blue kitchen, right across the table from Mr. TomatoS. Damn. I'm really here. That's crazy tho fr!! I stood up, and immediately went to give Mr. TomatoS a hug. "AHHH! IM SO HAPPY TO FINALLY BE ABLE TO HUG YOU!!" I yelled. "I'm happy to finally meet you in person, though a can't give you a hug since I don't have arms." Mr. TomatoS said in a slightly sadder tone than normal. "Aw, it's alright! I think you're great, even without arms or legs." I smiled.

"Thank you, Y/N"

I gave him a little kiss on da cheek.

"You're welcome, Mr. TomatoS!"

-------------

823 Words

LMAO THIS SUCKS SO BAD 💀💀💀 but I had fun writing so I don't care that much :3
Mr. TomatoS my beloved YIPPEE!!! erm....!!!! I will be making another one of these with a better plot or whateva because this one sucks ass lol

!!!! I will be making another one of these with a better plot or whateva because this one sucks ass lol

Mwah!!! ily!!/p bye bye