𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢: 𝗼𝘄𝗹 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲, 𝗼𝘄𝗹... 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿? 𝗼𝘄𝗹 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘆, 𝗼𝘄𝗹 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴!!! :𝟖

♪♫❝ ᴸⁱᶠᵉ'ˢ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ᶜᵒᵒˡ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵉ
ᴵ'ˡˡ ˡᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇᵉ, ʰᵃʳᵈ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ
ᴵ ˡⁱᵛᵉ ᵐʸ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵇᵒᵈʸ ʰᵃᵗᵉˢ ᵐᵉ ❞♪♫
— 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 ʙʏ 𝙶𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙴

━━━━ •┈••✦ 🖤 ✦••┈• ━━━━

˖⁺‧₊˚⚜️♛⚜️˚₊‧⁺˖

𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 down the castle when he bumped into a familiar dark-haired girl.

"Hello, Golden Suck-up." She greeted him with a cocky smile.

The blonde crossed his arms. "What do you want?"

The two teenagers hadn't talked much since their last and first mission together-they had ignored one another like usual.

"Well," Annika began. "I was hoping you could help me... outta here?"

Either Hunter was tired to care, or he was feeling rather bold because the next thing Annika knew was him declining her request and walking along like a typical day in his life.

"Sword." Annika reminded him in a sing-song voice.

"Fine." Hunter groaned and turned to her with furrowed brows.

They both knew that she still had shit on him, and if he tried to tell what she told him, then he knew no one would believe him, which was a point she had made back at the Knee.

─── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───

"Will this plan of yours actually work?" The boy raised a brow as he watched the girl climb the castle walls behind a narrow section of the castle.

After Annika forced Hunter to wait for her to get dressed in a plain and inconspicuous outfit, she dragged him out to a hidden spot he didn't know about until now.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't lookouts supposed to look out instead of talking and judging?" Annika retorted.

The blonde looked around the area after he grumbled to himself.

When the brunette was about to climb down the top of the wall, she looked back to Hunter. "Don't forget what we agreed on."

Hunter returned her a look that read, 'You know I'm not that stupid.'

"Just making sure you don't snitch on me while I'm away," the girl replied to the boy's expression before disappearing to the other side of the wall.

─── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───

Annika was in awe at Bonesborough even though she had visited many places in the Boiling Ilses, but mostly Bonesborough since it was the closest location to the castle. She would feel like a child in the biggest candy store whenever she wandered the Boiling Isles alone.

And the arranged trips that Belos organized always made her like a child who desperately wanted to buy a particular toy she had taken an interest in, but the adult she was with refused to get her the toy.

Annika walked toward the narrow alleyways and took her scroll from her pocket to hex Lilith.

......

🥀Po1son0usR0se🥀
Hey Lily!
Guess where I am?

......