𝐱𝐢: 𝗽𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮 :𝟏𝟏

♪♫❝ ᴵ ʷⁱˢʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ
ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ʰᵃˡᶠ ᵃˢ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ ᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᴵ ᵃᵐ
ᴵ ᶠᵉᵃʳ ⁱᶠ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ, ᴵ'ᵈ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʷᵃʸ
ᴮᵘⁱˡᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᵏᵃʸ ❞♪♫

- 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 ʙʏ 𝙻𝚢𝚗 𝙻𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍

━━ •┈••✦ 🖤 ✦••┈• ━

ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴏɴ ɴɪᴄᴇ ɢɪʀʟ:

"𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠?" 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙶𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍.

𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊'𝚜 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚔 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗. "𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕?"

𝙷𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚜.

"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚊, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚜." 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝.

"𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚎." 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙶𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝙻𝚞𝚣 𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗.

━━━━ •┈••✦ 🖤 ✦••┈• ━━━━

˖⁺‧₊˚⚜️˚₊‧⁺˖

Luz sent the Golden Guard to find her Sleeping Nettles while Annika volunteered to stay with her to draw the glyphs.

"Do you know what a glyph looks like?" Luz asked her.

"Yeah, you'd be surprised at how many books the castle library provides," Annika replied, and the two started drawing the glyphs with chalk on a large but torn wall.

The two girls glanced at one another when the other didn't notice.

"Lilith moved out of the Owl House," Luz informed the older girl after a few minutes of silence.

"Lily already hexed that to me."

"I still don't trust you." The human girl said with furrowed brows.

Annika rolled her eyes. "Wow, it's as if you didn't make it so obvious." She sarcastically retorted.

Luz frowned. "Don't you have compassion for anyone else but yourself... or Lilith?"

The older brunette looked at the girl with slightly wide eyes. "Is that what you think of me?"

"Well, yeah. You trapped those wild witches, and then when me and King confronted you about it, you kept denying it as if we made it up."

Annika didn't answer Luz's accusation, so the human girl continued, her voice slightly rising. "And no thanks to you, those witches were freed with my and King's help."