|| Opening Note ||

Title: If the Crown Fits ( Game of Thrones OC Fanfiction )

Former Title: Empires ( This the re-written ver. )

Fandom: Game of Thrones, A Song of Ice and Fire and The Sunfire Dragon

TW: Matured Themes, Targaryen Incestry, Murder, Political Schemes, Backstabbing, deaths, fire, blood, Dragons, gore, violence and brutality.

Date Started: May 23, 2023

Ended:

Synopsis:

Rhaegar Targaryen, the Crown Prince of the Seven Kingdoms is plotting to dethroned his own father, King Aerys Targaryen II because he is not capable of continuing to rule the kingdoms with the state of his mind. His madness is detoriating, and if the king stays on the throne there'll be more blood staining the Targaryen Crown.

One of his supporters is the Queen herself, his mother, Rhaella Targaryen who suffered in the hands of King Aerys. She knows that they have to act now or else all of them will burn sooner or later.

They began to gather allies to take the throne from the unfit king. It did not take long before the whole of Westeros is against King Aerys and supported their noble prince.

However, Rhaegar did something he should not. He met Lady Lyanna Stark and wed her despite already being married to Princess Elia of Dorne. It angered House Martell and took it as a sign of humilation but for House Stark it is their first step to the throne.

Even with Rhaegar's second marriage, the Seven Kingdoms only see and accepted the new king's first marriage to the Dornish Princess. They whispered within themselves that the other consort is not a legal wife nor a true queen.

Because of this, the new king's family began a dispute against one another. A quarel between the three great families of Westeros. Martell and Stark fighting to share in one banner of House Targaryen.

When there is one king, two queens, two possible heirs but one realm and one throne. Only one can survive, and who will it be?