・┆✦ʚ 7 ɞ✦ ┆・

⋆˚✿˖°

⋆˚✿˖°

"Now, let's go get Venti's wine." I said.

⋆˚✿˖°

Y/N POV

We had no idea where or if there is a wine store, but we managed to find one within 30 minutes, somehow. The time now was around 4 pm, which meant that we had around 3 hours left.

Wine is supposed to be expensive, so this has to make a dent to Childe's wallet, right? Wait... can we even buy wine yet? (Yes, because I said so.)

We just so happen to know that the legal drinking age is 18, which is fine, since we are both 18 already.

The store was lavishly decorated, with the decorations, we kinda already knew the prices are definitely very good for bankrupting Childe. I happened to land my eyes on a bottle of wine that costs a million mora by itself.

That's perfect. But why not bye out the whole stall again? What's stopping us? Nothing. So we did just that. Hehe, Venti is going to love this. Probably enough alcohol to last him a few weeks.

"Hello, and welcome. Feel free to browse through the options." The shopkeeper said.

"We have everything from Mondstadt's dandelion wine, to Sumeru's alcohol that's mixed with spices." He continued.

(idk I heard it somewhere that sumeru has spicy alcohol 🥶)

"We'll take everything you have here." I said to the shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper here looked rather calm, compared to the shopkeeper for the bookstore. Seems like this has happened before.

"Alright, that will be 15 million mora, would you like it delivered somewhere?" The shopkeeper asked.

"Yes, but give me a moment." I said.

⋆˚✿˖°

𝟰:𝟭𝟬 𝗽.𝗺.
(wine)

Y/n
heyyy ventj

Y/n
so where do u want the wine to be delivered??

wine
how much wine did u buy

Y/n
the whole store

Y/n
😋

wine
oh wow

wine
ilysm y/n, tysmm!!

wine
(insert address)

wine
this is the address to my private wine warehouse 🤭

Y/n
I ain't going to question that ig

𝘦𝘦𝘯

⋆˚✿˖°

"You can deliver it to this address." I said, passing the shopkeeper a piece of paper.