3. Blank Canvas

In the 1A Dorm, silence surrounded the halls and floors as Fumikage Tokoyami entered the building. He just came back from a visit to his parents home.

He looked around and saw no one in the area. This confused the avian boy; usually his classmates would be in the living room, either playing Super Smash Bros. or chatting to each other. As he looked around, he felt a dark aura in a certain area.

Looking at the area, he saw that it was a bit damp, a sign that it had been recently cleaned. Something was off in the corner, but he couldn't point out what.

"Something doesn't feel right, Fumi." Said the uneasy voice of Dark Shadow, who had come out when she also felt the aura emanating from the damp corner. (A/N: Yes, DS is a she.. I think it's cute. Fight me jk.)

"I know, Dark Shadow. I felt it too." He said this as he took a step closer to the corner. "It feels like someone has released an unsettling amount of darkness."

Inspecting the floor, he saw small stains of red. The sight of the red stain made Fumikage nervous. 'What in the name of Tsukuyomi has happened here?' he thought.

His thoughts were interrupted when the door of the dorm opened. Looking back at the door, Tokoyami saw Aizawa enter.

The sight of the avian teen made Aizawa narrow his eyes. As he was about to ask him why he was down here. Before Aizawa could ask, as if reading the tired teacher's mind, the bird-headed boy answered.

"I just came back from my visit to my parents, and just entered the door before you do, Mr. Aizawa." He said it in a monotone. Dark Shadow nodded at the boy's statement. Aizawa looked at him for a bit before sighing and nodding.

Tokoyami then looked back at the floor and took the opportunity to express his concern. "What happened here, Mr. Aizawa? And where are the others?" He said he was not looking away from the red stains on the floor.

The tired man was about to answer when the door opened once again. The two, er, three if you count Dark Shadow, turned to the door and saw Jiro, Mineta, and Todoroki. Aizawa saw the three and saw that Bakugo was missing. "Where's Bakugo?"

"He stayed in the infirmary with Midoriya. He said that he'd wait for Midoriya to wake up." It was Todoroki who spoke up.

"Hmm. I see." Aizawa hummed. "We'll just wait for him to return when Midoriya wakes up." The three nodded while Tokoyami was confused as questions began plaguing his mind. 

What happened to Midoriya? Why was he in the Infirmary? Was the red stains related to Midoriya?

"Don't worry about him, Tokoyami. He'll be alright. In the mean time, why don't you four go fetch your classmates down here? I have some important matters to discuss with them." Tokoyami could've sworn that he felt a spike of killing intent released from Aizawa's direction when he said those things.

Though he didn't dare to ask a question, it is likely that he was going to get an answer after the talk with his classmates later. He might as well get his classmates to give him the answer his curious mind needed.

Little did he know, the answers he was going to receive would not be as likeable as he expected.

-------------------------------------------------

IN THE INFIRMARY

Katsuki Bakugo can be seen sitting beside the bed where Izuku is lying down. The ash-blonde boy was staring into space as he recalled what had happened in just one day.

After dealing with kids in the training this morning, his mom called him, telling him that Inko, Izuku's mom, was in the hospital in a critical condition. Then after that, he found out from IcyHot that his idiotic classmates had beaten up Deku for something that the greenette was clearly not: being a villain.