𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

DISCLAIMER : i do NOT own any of the characters other than my own. all characters belong to j.r.r tolkien.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"I truly believe somehow that destiny had brought us together, weaving our paths from our different positions into a single, beautiful journey together."

»»————- ★ ————-««

The War of the Last Alliance had ended and Prince Thranduil had been newly crowned as the Elvenking of the Woodland Realm. But at that moment, he didn't think he needed an Elvenqueen. That was until he crossed paths with Aphadriel. Gil-Galad's daughter.

Both elves had history in the past and had not gotten along with one another. But will things change?

»»————- ★ ————-««

MILLIE BRADY AS LADY APHADRIEL- Elven princess of the Ñoldor & future Elvenqueen of the Woodland Realm

- Elven princess of the Ñoldor & future Elvenqueen of the Woodland Realm

"I look up to my father and his grand achievements inspire me. I yearn to carve my own path and leave a mark in the world, to make both him and my ancestors proud."

LEE PACE AS KING THRANDUIL- Newly crowned Elvenking of the woodland realm

- Newly crowned Elvenking of the woodland realm

"I fought against the tide, but with every passing moment, I found myself unable to resist its pull. I couldn't help but to fall for you , drawn to you like a moth to a flame."

THE REST OF THE LOTR & HOBBIT CAST AS THEMSELVES

━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━

Well we're finally here! I finally made that Thranduil fic that i talked about which is about his beloved elven queen 😭 This is an old introduction but i do want to add that this is the rewrite! I didn't like how it had originally went but i decided to try again and do a rewrite.

This story does take place after the War of the Last Alliance so i will do my best to cover that. I will also probably follow the films and & to put my own spin on it to fit the story so there's a heads up on that!

Please know that i do NOT own any of the characters other than my own. Nor am i associated with the films & books.

This story does contain death , grief , and mature content.

Special shoutouts to goldennymph ace_asterisk
discipleofthemoon !

With that being said , i hope you all
enjoy this story! 🫶

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧