Chapter 1

So in this instead on y/n ill use the name neva bc I'm too lazy to pit y/n every 5 mins

Also no smutt yes Danny and Brandon will be here anywayyys

Btw this is your outfit

Neva's povI was walking down the street with my hands in my pockets, I was on the way to work at chick-fila when I suddenly bumped into this guy with fluffy curly black hair "hey sorry man didn't mean to bump into u" I said embarrassed "hey it's f...

Neva's pov
I was walking down the street with my hands in my pockets, I was on the way to work at chick-fila when I suddenly bumped into this guy with fluffy curly black hair "hey sorry man didn't mean to bump into u" I said embarrassed "hey it's fine its   my bad " I looked up at the tall man (your 5, 0) I didn't notice before bit he was quite a handsome gentleman "can I buy you something to apologize I feel bad " he chuckled " I wouldn't mind. We walked to Starbucks and ordered our drinks after sitting down we started to talk and joke until I had to go " can I get your number u seem like a fun friend " I gave him my number and he walked me to work when I got into the building my friends started slapping me with  questions I was flustered and blushing hard damn he was hot.

Ok so this is it for now I'll upload soon but I'm gonna watch birlap so byeee