Suprise Kiss (SodaPop from Outsiders)

You and Soda Pop have been friends since 4th grade. You were also a greaser as your parents left when you were little so you lived with your aunt and your cousins. You and Soda have always been extremely close even though you began to split up as the boys in the gang didn't like you very much especially Dally which was what made everyone else hate you.
You and Soda pop went out to the movies like you do every Saturday night. But this night was different, The movie you went to see was a bit over your age limit. It got up to a spicy part of the movie and your head was on Sodas shoulder with a blanket over both of your laps. Your face begins to blush as the scene plays on the screen. You hide your face in Sodas shoulder with embarrassment and he notices. He shrugs your head off his shoulder and when you look up with a scowl on your face you can see his eyes glow with confidence and his smirk was cheeky and obvious. "What's got you so flustered Y/N..?" He says with a cheeky grin on his smooth face. His hair having stray pieces above his eye brows, his hair slicked back with hair gel. To be honest it looked like he dipped his hair in motor oil but you didn't mind. You had a crush on him around the start of this year but you were really close so you never thought it would happen. You can't think of anything to say but as you are about to say something you can feel his warm hand on the side of your cheek making you look back into his eyes. He lifts an eyebrow waiting for an answer. "I dunno.." you say trying to avoid eye contact. You can feel his eyes look for yours, his hand still on your cold cheek. The scene ends and you pull his hand away from your face and put your head on his shoulder again. You can feel his blue eyes looking at you but then he looks away and watches the movie.

The movie is finished and you and Soda are walking home from the movies when you feel a hand on your arm and your pulled behind a tree. A hand is over your mouth to silence your scream but you recognise the warm hand  over your mouth. The hand is removed from your mouth and your about to speak when you feel a pair of lips collide onto yours. You don't know what to do as it was so sudden but you begin to settle into the kiss before he pulls away to look at you. A wide grin on his face knowing you kissed him back.