Chapter one page one

"I have to get out of here." The forest is dark and wet the wind is blowing my hair in  my face blinding me of my path,cold tears are running down my cheeks, my lungs are burning like a well lit fire, my legs are protesting to give out every step. Then a familiar voice rings my name.
"Amity Amity!" I wake up in cold sweat my hand maid Rose staring to me in horror "Are you okay your highness?" She asks not even trying to cover her shock and worry.
"What happened?" I say hoping to understand what she was worried about.
" You where screaming and crying in your sleep your majesty and you kept say.I have to get out of here I was worried so I woke you up."she answers then my mind flashes back to the forest I look down at my hands still trembling from the terrifying dream I just awoke from. " Your highness are you okay?" Rose voice pulls me back to now.
I sigh "How many times do I have to plea for you to call me by my name not title." I say wiping the tears from my cheeks.
"Sorry your highness .. I mean Amity." She replies " I have brought up your breakfast it's your favourite pancakes with bacon." She hand me a tray with my breakfast and a cup of tea still having steam rising and disappearing into the air surrounding us.
"Thank you Rose is there anything else I should know today?" I question digging into my bacon swimming in maple syrup.
"Yes there is your parents wish to speak to you after you finished eating and getting ready." She replies without a second to wait " If you don't needed any thing else I'll be taking my leave goodbye." I watch her get up and glide to my bedroom door.
"Thank you!" I yell as she close the door as she leaves.