Chapter 21 - 30

ଓChapter 21, Kronecker

    "Yitong, Mom knows you don't want to go back, so stick to it for a few more years." Lu Jiayin looked at the taller and taller son in front of her, and suddenly thought of Lu Jiashu. If the elder brother is still alive, the child must be older than Chen Yitong now.

    "Mom, I understand." Although Chen Yitong hated going back to the old house, he was also a polite child and never caused trouble for his mother.

    "Happy New Year, Grandpa and Grandma." Although Chen Yitong had no relationship with the two old people, he still understood the basic etiquette.

    "Oh, my grandson has grown taller again." The grandma seems to be hugging Chen Yitong enthusiastically, but she doesn't know that Chen Yitong has never grown taller since he was 16 years old and jumped to 1.83 meters.

    Chen Yitong didn't feel the warm but unconcerned greeting, he didn't need it anymore.

    "Grandma, I'm going to participate in the math competition training next month, I'll go back to my room to do the problems first." Chen Yitong bid farewell to several old people.

    Grandma Chen Yitong also breathed a sigh of relief, this was a step down for both parties, otherwise the two would only increase the embarrassment if they wanted to pretend to be close grandma and grandson.

    During the reunion dinner in the evening, Chen Yizhou also came. What made Lu Jiayin feel better was that his mother Zuo Pingling didn't show up, otherwise the meal would be a full meal.

    At the dinner table, everyone at the table was eating quietly, and the nanny added dishes from time to time. It was Chen Yitong's aunt Chen Hongying who broke the silence first.

    "Yizhou, I heard from your mother that you have already received a pre-admission offer from Columbia University, why don't you share the joy with your grandparents?" Chen Hongying looked obsequious, and Lu Jiayin frowned.

    After all, she is also the daughter of the Chen family, so how could she rush to lick the third son who has no status.

    "Oh, what major did you enroll in?" Although Mr. Chen didn't like Chen Yizhou, he cared twice more about his grandchildren's studies.

    "Grandpa, majoring in finance, I think I can help grandpa and dad share some pressure after graduation." Chen Yizhou stood up and replied with a respectful attitude, but his ambition was already evident.

    Hearing that it was finance, Lu Jiayin's contempt grew stronger. This is someone who fools around and doesn't understand. Columbia University was the first school to start undergraduate general education. When I entered, I was given such a detailed direction. I was afraid that the credits would not be enough to enter popular majors.     "Okay, go over there and study hard. How about you, Yitong? What are your plans for going to school?" Mr. Chen is a fairly fair person, he praised that grandson but did not forget this grandson.     "Grandpa, I'm only a freshman in high school now, and I might want to learn mathematics in the future." Chen Yitong put down his chopsticks and looked at his mother's face. She knew that her mother always wanted to go to her uncle's school by herself.     "Yi Zhou and Yi Tong are the same age, right? Yi Zhou is about to go to college, and Yi Tong is only a freshman in high school." Chen Hongying really doesn't know how to read words, didn't she notice that her father's face is already unhappy?     Chen Hongying's daughter Wen Yuzhu. He kept pulling on his mother's sleeve, signaling her to stop talking.     "Why are you pulling my sleeve? What's the matter, can't mom praise your cousin Yizhou?" Chen Hongying directly pointed out her daughter's little trick, making Wen Yuzhu blush with embarrassment.     "Mom, brother Yitong is also very good. He won the second place in this year's National Mathematics Competition. Jingbei University and Shuimu University are vying for him. Brother Yitong himself doesn't want to go. Many people in our school put Yitong Brother Tong is an idol." Wen Yuzhu's words really showed that she was Chen Yitong's little fan girl.     "Isn't that only the second in the country? Besides, how can Beijing North University be better than an older brother?" Chen Hongying was very unconvinced.     "Hongying, that's enough." Old Master Chen's voice was not angry but prestige, he picked up a chopstick dish for Chen Yitong, "Beijing North University is very good, a century-old school, whoever goes to Beijing North is a matter of glory." A reunion     dinner It was supposed to be a happy thing, but Chen Hongying disturbed everyone's peace. This kind of villain is usually the cannon fodder villain in the rebirth novel, but with this IQ, being a villain is almost meaningless.     After the meal, Wen Yuzhu tentatively asked Chen Yitong questions, but unexpectedly, Chen Yitong answered them very quickly, not as scary as he imagined.