The whole ass story ☠️

After the fight with robotnik tails and knuckles stayed with Tom and Maddie at their House along with Sonic already living with them both. Sonic and Tails were the ones that hung out the most. Both were inseparable no matter what one does the other does the same thing, after many months Sonic and Tails now see each other as brothers, they both knew they would be a duo or even partners in crime!

One day a specific someone appeared outside of the house, this "someone" looked so much like sonic only it had black fur with red stripes on their quills along with rocket shoes. This looked like it was a "sonic clone" that may have been created by Dr.Robotnik so they could destroy Sonic.

Knuckles wanted to look out the window to see if there were any raccoons eating their trash and saw the figure, "Why does that figure look so much like Sonic?" Says the red equidna to himself. He didn't know what to do and had to call everyone to look out the window. Everyone didn't know who or what this creature wanted to do and why they were outside the window until it teleported. No one saw what this person used to teleport until Sonic was hit breaking the window.

"Ugh.. Who.. Who did that!?" Said Sonic. "tsk pathetic weakling", "WHO ARE YOU? SHOW YOURSELF" yelled the hedgehog. The black hedgehog that looked like Sonic stepped forward showed himself to Sonic, "Who- who are you?" "I'm shadow, Shadow the hedgehog" says the black hedgehog. "What's your deal man? and why do you look so much like me? or should I call you FAKER" says Sonic looking at Shadow in a serious tone. "Faker? I think you're the fake hedgehog around here. You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my fake." said Shadow. "I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS"

The two hedgehogs started fighting, it was worse than the fight Sonic and knuckles fought. Sonic was not ready for the fight at all he never expected it at all and worst of all he didn't know why he was fighting with shadow or what he calls "faker". Tails and Knuckles couldn't see Sonic fight with the mysterious hedgehog and decided to join sonic. Shadow saw how Tails and Knuckles were willing to join the fight so he had to take out something that they wouldn't expect, a gun. Tom and Maddie saw that Shadow was taking out a gun and yelled at all three of them to watch out while Tom was getting his own gun. Shadow started shooting at all three, especially Sonic. Tails saw how Shadow was pointing his gun and kept on dodging the bullets while knuckles had gotten hurt on his left arm, but when Tails saw Sonic he was horribly damaged while Shadow looked like he was ready to shoot at him which meant that Shadow wanted to kill him. Tails knew he should do something and the number one thing he thought of is sacrificing his own life for Sonic, Tails knows he would be too young to die but saving Sonic's life is what mattered to him and with no further ado he pushed Sonic out of the way, letting Shadow shoot him.

"T-Tails?" said Sonic shaking and being worried. With the dust blowing away there was Tails, he was bleeding nonstop and that proved sonic he needed to go to the hospital quickly. Tom got back with his gun and pointed at Shadow "Don't come near my children.. you are threatening them by having a police officer as their father" said Tom. "Do I look like I care? your so called "Children" are pathetic, now you may excuse me I must go to another place, so long weaklings CHAOS CONTROL" then afterwards Shadow disappeared. "He was scary.." Tom said to himself. "Thomas, look at Tails we need to get him to the hospital right away" said Maddie looking at Sonic holding Tails in his hands. " oh no no no no no Sonic take him to the hospital we'll catch up" said Tom. "On it dad, Knuckles, would you care to help me..?" Said Sonic starting to have waterfalls on his face. "Yes, he is far more damaged than both of us. We need to go to the what so called hospital" said knuckles holding Tails' legs.

Tom and Maddie got in the car and started driving to the hospital while Sonic and knuckles started running with Tails in their hands, While Sonic and Knuckles were running knuckles heard Sonic saying "Please don't die on us Tails" over and over again being worried never more than ever, Knuckles knows that Sonic sees Tails his so called "Brother" and how inseparable they are. Once all 4 arrived at the hospital Sonic was walking in circles being so worried for Tails, Knuckles along with Tom and Maddie tried to calm him down but Sonic couldn't keep calm at all until bad news happened. One of the nurses walked up to Sonic, put her hand on Sonic's shoulder and shrugged, showing Tails didn't survive. Sonic didn't himself believe it and kept on telling himself "It's just a dream" but Knuckles had to say he's not in a dream and it's reality, right after getting out of the hospital Sonic ran to his room and boiled his eyes out, he never knew losing his buddy, his best friend, his brother would be that day. Tom, Maddie and even Knuckles didn't know what to do at that moment, they didn't know how to cheer Sonic up.