F*****************U LiFe

There were 4 special girls all from different backgrounds, personalities and environment. What would happen if they were suddenly put together by an unknown source which had unimaginable powers one could never imaginable it being possible??

Bae Rona [Korean name] [Alex]

Im Alex one of the most fierce business tycoon many know me as silent killer but no one has ever seen my face and I like that way bcz no one can possible know my tricks in being the youngest successful business woman at the age of 24<>.however I like living a normal life with my sweet grandmother who has always loved me although we are not related by blood and I tend to keep that way and never telling my secret.

Cho seo jinn [Korean name] [Bree] Im Bree many know me as the dark princess because of my long raven hair and eyes which could send the devil running. I work at a strip club since its the only job which people did not care about my personality only the looks and honestly speaking Im a good fighter and pure heart but some say Im cold hearted and its true<..> I am only 22 years old and got no relatives only missy my cute germen Shephard

Kim seol A [ Lexi]

Lexi at your service but watch your back Im as deceitful as a snake so be aware and a fashionista who runs the entertainment business and biggest rival is silent killer no one knows how she looks but I will find her and crush her since I never become second to anyone. My parents left their entire fortune to me and I plan to make more than they ever did. Im only 24 years old but Im already creating a name for myself.

Nam hong-ju Lisa

Drunken princess, heavy drinker those are all my names and etc. its said one can drink only one bottle but I can drink ten bottles and still be sober I wonder if my parents were heavy drinkers<>Im going to college this semester but Im wasting myself what can I do<.> partyyyyy.

Author pov

I am who I am. These girls will be the perfect option to what I am about to do. Let them experience that not everything is sweet, terrible, perfect and about partyinglet me send them back to where it all begun the JOSEON era.

What is that light???? Everyone exclaims.shit Im dead..<>

JOSEON ERA ep 1

My head is spinningam I in heaven?? Did I die? Says one of the girls who had green eyes

Who are you people and why are you in my house. Shouts another blonde girl

Sorry to say but this is not a house if you can see for yourself I exclaim

Where the bloody hell am I and why is it so shiny and bright here???Asks a girl who had a slender figure in an annoyed tone.

Welcome all.my name is agent 234-8975-09 this is my domain and I have an important thing to attend so step forward place your hands on my tail and you will go to where I seek you to be.. If u wish to return learn a lesson worthy of my praise...

The hell I am not touching a dragon and 234 whatever I want to go home I have to be at work sorry to say....shouts Bree

The dragon suddenly breathes out fire aiming at us but it flew right under our heads

The hell I am not dying heresays the green eyes girl placing her hands on the dragon followed by the rest including the blonde girl who was shaking.

We were pulled inside and everything was spinning and we fell right in sand

I found my place in a desertwhat the hell was going on maybe I am delirious since I have not sleptfor a week or two.

Do not waste your time thinking a few drinks will solve the problem right away.says this drunken girl just from the smell I could tell