To make someone happy, give them three things: attention, affection and apprecia

Nobody has a perfect life. Everybody has their own problems. Some people just know how to deal with them without revealing it....
Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are....
If you are still looking for a happy ending I suggest you start searching for a new beginning of life.....
Friends, health and love. These things don't come with price tags but when we lose then we realize the cost..
Your life is a puzzle, don't waste your time trying to place ppl where they don't fit..
Single is not a relationship status. Its a word describing your loneliness. If you ask me, yes i'm single..
I hate it when you are super excited for something and everything goes wrong..
Life is a game, you can be a player or a toy..
That awkward moment when you don't know how to reply to a really sweet text...
When you know it is real when you know it is right, don't let anything stand in your way...
Success is like being pregnant. Everybody congratulates you, but nobody knows how many times you were ****** before you got there....
How will you know if it's the right decision if you never make it...
I am perfectly happy being single ….. Until I see a happy couple....
- the only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary....
I don't believe in love at first sight, b'coz it means you are falling in love with someone's appearance, not personality..........