Choose Fate or Ice Cream?

"So which one will you choose kid?" The stranger asked looking at me. "Uh.. What were you selling again?" I said forgetting what he was talking about earlier. The old Ice Cream man sighed putting his elbow down on his movable ice cream cart putting his hand on his head. "I'm selling ice cream. So which flavour do you want?" The man looks away in boredom.

"Uh..Do you have waterfruit flavour or was it watermelon?" I asked myself looking down at my feet in confusion. Something bumped behind me and see a fellow Drac accidentally bumping into him and his paint brush.

Many thought its just a decoy of the real deal but in reality it is but I played along even though I don't understand what coslaying means. "Hey kid...kid....kid!" I snapped up and looked at the Ice Cream man. "Did you want to tell me something?" I tilted my head. "Yes and to answer your question we ran out of it." "Oh okay thanks. Good bye bye." I said turning my back on the Drac walking away. Well it isn't that fucking great. A voice said.

Watch your language bro. I'm still here. I replied to the voice. Yeah, yeah, I got that mom. He replied in a gruff manner. I sighed in defeat of knowing he already beat me of arguing. I sat down on the grassy ground and looked up at the sky. The blue sun was setting down marking it almost the end of the day.

I spotted the red star already twinkling brightly like no other. The star was known as the North Star or most call it the Dragon Star. Hey stop looking at me its weird. He said. Well I can't help it Nørth Star. But I like looking at the brightness and I miss you a whole lot. I replied. The wind blew against the long grass making it peaceful. I know. . .but I will be with you one day. . .hopefully. He finally said breaking the silence.

Wait what do you mea--. Someone is approaching behind you. Nørth Star interrupts. I grabbed my paintbrush and readied myself while taking little backward small steps. I felt something knocking me diwn but backwards then bright blue light flashed causing me to close my eyes.

I opened my eyes again but seeing a different world. I looked around looking to see what brought me here. Nørth where am I? I asked nervously. Only I recieved silence then-- Holy shit I though I lost you. Whew. Wait where are we no--better question. HOW? Nørth half screamed in my head.

I don't know, watch your language, and OW. I replied. Nice we are both dead even though I'm already dead. But whatever just lets find a way or being about what where we are and HOW TO GET BAAAAAACCCCCKKK. I cringed a bit, placing my hands on my head. OWWW. Stop overacting!

"Hey little guy are you hurt?" I flinch a bit then silently said my prayers. Rest in pepperoni you little schist. Nørth snickered. Wow rude. I sighed. I turn myself around seeing a really tall being looking at me.

I took a step back away from the figure. "Aw don't be scared of me, I swear I won't harm you." She looked at me with soft blue eyes. Hmm she's a human well kinda. But she's a wizard though. Nørth announced. I examined her. She had brown skin, kinda messy blue hair, green poncho with snowflakes print, under that there was a light blue shirt, brown pants and fur lined boots for each foot.

Is she going to hurt me? I asked. I don't know but lets see. North replied with a snicker. If only he was here I could see a mischievous smile on him. I took a step forward with uneasiness settling in my stomach. "A-Are you going to hurt m-me, wizard?" I stuttered. "No I won't hurt you and how did you know I'm a wizard. Was it easy to tell? Darn." She looked at herself and huffed in disappointment. "I'll change next time."

Somebody is approaching and I do not like them. Nørth warned. "We must hide wizard!" I quickly pushed her behind a huge rock. "Wow some strength you got there little guy!" She exclaimed. "Shhhhh and my name is Matuneah." I whispered. "Oh sorry. Nice to meet you Matuneah my name is Sarah... Sarah TundraFlame." Sarah whispers back.

Interesting name Sarah where did ya get that from a old man? Nørth retorted. NØRTH! I yelled. Couldn't help it--oh lay low. Nørth hushed me. I scooted against the rock and peeked seeing two more human beings but with armor looking for someone or something. "I could've sworn that little creature came here, no way he would be somewhere." Are they talking about me? "Well if they are here then we'd be lucky to get the wizard girl making it more easier." "What so important about these guys? They look weak to me." "Well its Master's orders so we must follow the order."

Mat. Teach them a lesson! I don't like it when they talk shit about you. Nørth grumbled angrily. I-I dunno Nørth its been many years for me to conceal my identity how did they find me how-- MAT BRO GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF. These guys don't know you nor me but they certainly want to capture now are you going to let them get to you or perhaps fight back? Choose. Nørth said calmly.

I-I want to fight back. I said taking a step out of my hiding spot. I took out my paintbrush and look at the beings. Make them eat your words bro. Nørth cheered.