43: 💝𝐑𝐢𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢💝

Hey guyss!!

Hey guyss!!

How are you'll doing!

I hope all are doing good!

first of all im so sorry for being this late!!

You already know the reason.

So here is the chapter, before reading i request you all to read the previous chapter once!!

Happy reading folks ❤️✨

"Jaana carefull yaar, jaana, jaana

"Jaana carefull yaar, jaana, jaana.", called shubman but he couldn't found her there. "jaana, kaha ho baby.", Said Shubman when Aarna screamed behind him to scare him. Seeing her being playful Shubman smiled. "Bache ho aap ekdum, ab chalo get ready aaj Abhay aur riya ji mehendi hai, nd wo saala dimag kha rha call kar kar ke.", said Shubman getting frustrated because this was the 40th call Abhay has done. As Shubman was about to go abhay again called. "Ye saala harami, Abhay kutte phone rakhega toh hum aayenge na ek toh tu kuch kar nhi raha hai bas call PE call, what the fuck you want.", said Shubman getting actually angry nd Aarna pressed his arms nodding in no. "Tu na shub ek number ka chutiya hai, saaley mein kuch lagta hoon tera chhadi buddy hoon mein, aur meri hi function mein late aa rha hai tu, haan saaley Aarna se fursat melegi toh na ayega, everytime you are only busy either staring her or either kissing her or either fuckin her mou-", Abhay was cut by Shubman. "For fuck's sake shut up Abhay, we're coming.", said Shubman. "Abhay suniye we're sorry actually i got up late because of medicines but we will be there soon.", said Aarna feeling guilty. "Arey aaru, chill baba koi na, tum dono aarma se aao okay, koi jaldi nhi hai okay.", said Abhay nd cut the call. "Bloody fucker", said Shubman making Aarna giggle. "see they love me more than you.", said Aarna showing her tounge. "Acha ji they love you more than me, abhi bata'ta hoon ruko aap.", said Shubman with a evil smile nd started coming towards her. "Mani, no mani nhi please im sorry i won't tease you again please na.", said Aarna that when her leg hit the bed nd she fall down. Her eyes widened nd she took a hold of the pillow nd cover her face making shubman chuckle. After sometime she then peaked from the pillow nd saw Shubman standing there with a small smile. She then slowly got up nd stand up nd saw the distance between them has reduced now she then thought to go as soon as possible before shubman will get a hold of her but she was late when shubman grabbed her. "Ahan baby not happening, what did you said they love you more than me?.,", asked Shubman. "No i haven't said that i said they love me more than they love you, yes that's what I said.", said Aarna looking here nd there. "Acha, i thought i heard something else, so let's prove it now let me proov it you baby c'mon.", said Shubman coming dangerously close to her making her whole body fire. "I-i, mani umm, it's just Abhay called we're getting late chaliye na.", said Aarna blushing nd making Shubman smirk. "Abhay just this to you that late hoga toh chalega so waise bhi we will reach late toh aise hi sahi. C'mon now let me proove it you na.", said Shubman, his lips almost touching the side of her neck making Aarna's breathing uneven. Aarna again come backwards her legs again hit the bed nd this time shubman didn't try to hold nd in result both of them fall on the bed with shubman on the top of Aarna. "The emotions I'm feeling right now, only if we would have been in a better place i would have or only if we would have confessed i would have showed you how much i do, i do that much more than them okay.", confessed shubman each nd every word on her lips with his deep husky voice nd all the time Aarna closed her eyes nd at the end she only nodded with a small smile. Seeing her breath getting heavier Shubman thought to distract her because the situation they're in if they start anything right now they will more late nd abhay will throw him out from his home. "Waise, the stunt you pulled don't you think you should be rewarded with something.", said Shubman nd started tickling her making her laugh out loud.