prologue

Mallory Nyx Devin
That is me . Abused, rejected but never broken.

My family hated me cause I was a girl , but that was the inside story outside the house my family used to treat me like I am the most precious thing , they didn't hate a girl child but only me.

My elder sister Andrea was very loved . My family abused me for a long time with everything, words , limbs , things around the house , silver, knife, pins they didn't even leave wolfsbane . Huh
I don't care about those but still wanted to try my luck and then I went to the pack alpha and told him about everything, my family was very badly scolded by him and the luna but after going home they used to get the people of the pack to abuse me without letting the alpha and luna getting to know about it .
I still was strong enough to bear that but one night.................

Everything changed
Andrea my very own sister had brought atleast 10 men to the home not for abusing me physically but also ...........to rape me . The basement is where I used to be beaten to a pulp without a word even if I screamed nothing used to be heard outside due to the sound proofing done. She told them to use me like a prostitute and leave me . Those men gave her some cash she was about to leave but stopped and turned to me "poor sister today you will have to scream out your lungs due to these men but there won't be anyone for the rescue ,the family's out with Mee for the future alpha, Dean's birthday ,nor they know about this tomorrow when I mate with him, huh enjoy "
With that the door closed also my eyes waiting for what's coming next . The whole night they showed their animalistic desires on my body and left me bleeding.

In the night I got up and cleaned myself to go for a walk in the woods where suddenly I smell something sweet 'mate'
Huh who do I think it is , after walking for sometime I saw Dean our future alpha . He smiled and casually said " do you want to be my mate or let your sister me my Luna " I understood and said " I, Mallory Nyx Devin reject being Dean Lutheran, the future alpha of shadow stone pack " with that our bond broke off . He said " I'm sorry but even though I know you would never like to tell this to your family but we can still be the best of friends we were since young . I really don't want you to be submitting yourself to me but your sister is a Playtoy so I'll teach her to be obedient. " The winked playfully at me and then we parted ways after a few hours of chatting.

Now the toughest part of the plan I reached near our pack border and then boom. I cut off the bond with the pack members, and family. The alpha and Luna roared on my wolf but now I know nothing can stop me from being free from them and embrace a new life .

With that came an end to my sufferings and also came something totally unexpected