The Letters Of Suffer

Letter one.

I came back from my work "these bitches where so annoying I've tried everything" I said to myself. Ofcouse my cat had to meow something back about it...
I have lived with cats for... -thinks- like about my entire life. Not to forget they where all from the same generation this cat is 13 years old oh of course her name is Raven.

-two hours later at the dinner table with a microwave dinner from the aldi-

I was finaly eating something GOOD if I might add it.
I was finished eating my lasanga. So of course I wanted to watch sum good old tellie so I needed to pick a good series I had two top coises and I chose the first one I saw. The seven deadly sins you could of guessed if you know me like my best friend RAVENNN yes not the cat just my best friend like a human. But I saw...

----------THE LETTER-----------
I tought by myself if I should open it. It was a old sort of envelope so I could many sell it to a museum but no I open it...

So I read it (obviously)

-Let's get to the point now we  - -all wanna read the letter of   -    -course!                        -

I read:

Hello F.R.I.E.N.D ,

No matter what you do.
I will find you...

You will suffer the consequences
and Parrish for good...

Nobody will see or find your soal and so this counts for your corpse or ghost. It all belongs in my human collections.

Have a great many short many long life.
My friend.

Hope to see you soon or later it depends on my mood

Greetings,
The letter Assassin.

I thought Raven had pulled another prank on me witch she did once a week because she thought April fools was only one day and one day was not enough.
So I texted Raven...

Me
---
Rav did you make a letter???

Raven
------
No and yes maby but not for you.

Me
---
W

ell do you know who could write me a letter with a threat?..

Raven
------
Well it could be someone from work like Joan who want your position.

Me
---
I don't think so I want to go binge some movies now and sleep gn.

Raven
------
Good night!!
Byeee loaf you <3

Me
---
Byeeee LOAF U 2 <3