Chapter 1: Sorting it Out

It was just a normal day in the Smokier house hold. I was awoken from my peaceful beauty sleep by a blazing alarm. I groaned and removed the duvet from my body. I was annoyed to be awoken but excited as today I had double drama with my best friend Amelia.

I got out of bed and went to wake her up but not to my surprise she was already awake curling her hair while I looked like I had been dragged though a hedge backwards. We both carried on getting ready then had breakfast, got on the bus and went to school.

As we arrived at school, we saw our friend Abigail. I needed to talk to her as yesterday, when we where in food tech, she refused to wash up so I put the cake batter filled bin over her head and she left the room In tears. As I approached her she glared at me with a look sharper than a knife.

Amelia nervously said "I'm gonna leave yous alone and go to the shop for a chocolate bar."
I had always wondered how she could eat a whole bar in three minutes and not be obese.

I began apologising to Abigail and she broke out into tears and shouted, "There was sick in that bin and I licked it!"

I felt so bad the poor girl but I knew how I could get her to forgive me.

"Here you go." I handed her a Wispa. The tears evaporated and her frown turned into a sharp smile. We hugged and moved on with our day.

The Rave I Turned Leng • Erika Chaun-Cameronजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें