subby Gojo.❕

synopsis. you make gojo cum his pants.

───  ☆

It was one of those unwinding days that you and Gojo would spend together, one of the very rare days that you two would spend in each other's embrace in the comfort of your bedsheets.

Both having extremely time-consuming jobs and not much time that you two would spend together wouldn't revolve around work, you being both teachers and all.

So the days that you did have off with your man would also be one of the rare occasions where Gojo would just chill out and recharge his social battery.

Not having to put up any fronts or constantly putting on that persona, he knew that he could always be himself around you, and that was one of the reasons why he loved you the most.

At home, he could just relax. He didn't have to worry about paperwork, students, or fucking creatures. All he had to do was melt into your embrace.

It was well known that Gojo was more delicate with you and acted like you were the most prized possession in his life.

Throughout your relationship, you had him wrapped around your finger. No matter what, he would act like a puppy nipping at your heels. Gojo was just very comfortable around you.

You were everything that he could ever ask for in a partner and more. You could work him up and wind him down. It was no surprise, then, that you could make him so needy with just the slightest touch, how you'd look down at him with that glint in your eyes as you straddled against his lap.

His hands would trail down to your waist, resting like they belonged there, allowing you to grind against him to your heart's content.

Gojo had felt like he was floating on a cloud; how your other hand had combed through his white hair. The last thing he had expected to happen was his hips jolting up to meet yours. His head slouches back as he gasps out, squirming under you.

The long pause makes you both halt as you process what just happened with a shit-eating grin, "Aw baby, I didn't know that you were that excited."