Chapter 8: Battles Begin

AUTHOR: So welcome to Chapter 8! In this chapter I'll be making it my Pov, because I'm kinda tired making it the characters Pov, I felt like there wasn't much details about what's happening. And I didn't put what the new characters were wearing (Lysander, ???, ???)

Don't worry in the next chapter I'll make it your Pov!

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Sayonara and Enjoy! ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My Pov:

Free, Valt, Shasa, Kit, Rantaro and Silas embarked on an adventure to save Yeon-Hee, they went on top of the hills, squirmed under low hanging branches, sometimes getting lost and encountering wild animals along the way.

They were in a forest, Kit explained that the place were somewhere in a forest and it was a dark with purple fires lighting up the corners of the realm. The realm was not that big it is a medium size realm enough to be able to fit ten people in, the leader of the realm is Lysander himself... Yeon-Hee's sibling.

Yeon-Hee is the younger sister of the Lee Sibling's in Korea. That's pretty much all of the info Kit explained, there were no more further details about what their plan is or what's their backstory.

(I'll be making a backststory about Yeon-Hee's past in Chapter 10)

Free said in his usual cold tone " Hmm... I mean that's about enough information on who they are but clearly it's still not enough, what we need to know is what their main plan is gonna be "

 Shasa then added " So all this time Yeon-Hee has three siblings, I can't believe they would do that to her " she said in a sad and guilty tone.

 Valt and Rantaro only stayed silent then pretty much on the journey they were walking, getting tired, taking a break yet even getting silly at times.

    Nonetheless of all the nonsense of what's happening around them, Free couldn't stop thinking about her. He can't believe he's actually caring for someone, I guess she was just that special to him.

    After all Yeon-Hee was the only person who he layed eyes on, had an interest and made him feel emotions. In his image Yeon-Hee was perfect...

     Yet in Yeon-Hee's image her life had been miserable... She doesn't remember anything about her family or siblings. The only thing she knew about is her parents.

     She doesn't remember how they died...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

     Han Akari...

     A cheerful, determined blader with hope in he's eyes is walking in the city of Spain, admiring the beauty until he remembered he's mission.

     The very purpose why he left his old teammates that he cared about so much, that he wanted the promise to be fulfilled had all been gone into the abyss because of this very reason and purpose.

     Akari couldn't accept the fact that he had do to it, leaving his teammates and doing something he had never thought he'd do to a relative of him that he met a few months ago.

     Akari didn't want anyone to ever know what he did, hence he knows that he's real identity, what he did and all he's backstory will be revealed sooner or later in front of someone he cares about so much.